Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Block Accounts Manager & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – MEMO NO.:98. Candidates who have completed B.Com/ B.Sc/ Diploma/ Graduation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Block Accounts Manager & More Vacancies Job on or before 30-01-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government of West Bengal|
|Vacancy Name||Block Accounts Manager & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.Com/ B.sc/ Diploma/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||25 post|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30-01-2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Informatics Centre Administrative Building (1st Floor) Post & District: Bankura – 722101|
Detail of Government of West Bengal Block Accounts Manager & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Name of the Post:
- Block Accounts Manager (BAM): 01 post
- Lady Counsellor (LC): 01 post
- Male Counsellor (MC): 05 posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 02 posts
- Laboratory Technician: 03 posts
- Malaria Technical Supervisor: 06 posts
- Data Processing Assistant (DPA): 01 post
- Social Worker: 06 posts
- Total No. of Posts: 25
- Age Limit: Candidates age up to 45 years for S.No.1 post, 40 years for remaining posts as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) with one year Diploma with MS Office for S.No.1 post, Graduation in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Anthropology for S.No.2 & 3 posts, Graduate in any discipline & one year Computer Diploma with MS Office, Internet Browsing for S.No.4 post, B.Sc (Bio) & One year practical experience in Medical/ Biological Laboratories will be given preference for S.No.5 post. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Candidates has to pay Rs. 100/- for UR & Rs. 50/- for reserved categories through Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Demand Draft (DD) of same amount in favour of District Health & Family Welfare Samity, Bankura.
Selection Procedure for Government of West Bengal- Block Accounts Manager & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30-01-2015.
- Selection will be based on written test, interview & practical test.
How to apply for Block Accounts Manager & More Vacancies Vacancy in Government of West Bengal:
Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with attested (self) attested all testimonials in support of age, qualification, experiences, residence etc., should reach in the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health Bankura on or before 30-01-2015 up to 04:30 pm by Registered/ Speed post. Application forms will be available between 13-01-2015 to 20-01-2015 from 12 noon to 04:30 pm on working days (Monday to Friday) at the above mentioned address National Informatics Centre Administrative Building (1st Floor) Post & District: Bankura – 722101
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30-01-2015
Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2014 – MEMO NO.:98.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Government of West Bengal|
|Other State Government jobs|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017