Government of West Bengal invites application for the recruitment of Chairperson/Member with Graduate holders
Company name : Government of West Bengal
Posts : Chairperson/Member
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : NA
No of Post : 05
Location : West Bengal
Last date to apply : 15.09.2014
Details of Post :
Applications in the prescribed form (as given herewith) are hereby invited from bonafide citizens of India for the selection for’the appointment Chairperson/Member of Child Welfare Committee, Paschim Medinipur as per Sec-29 of the juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act. 2000 as amended up to date read with Rule —19 of West Bengal Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of
Children) Act. 2009.
- Name of the Post : Chairperson/Member of CWC Pasc’him Medinipur
- No. of Post : 5 including the Chairperson (1 post-reserved for female candidate) Tenure of the Committee 3 years from the date of NotificatiOn.
- Age as on 02.09.2014 : Above 35 years and below 65 years.
- Required qualification : Graduate degree in any of the disciplines preferably in Social Science.
- Additional qualification : Minimum of seven years exPerience in the respective field.
- Last date for submission of application : 15.09.2014 at 4 p.m.
Term & Condition of Service and Honorarium (Sitting allowance) will be as per relevant provisions of I]. Act 8: Rules in force and as per relevant order of the Govt. of West Bengal. This may please be noted that: –
- The Chairperson and Members of the committee are eligible for appointment for a maximum of two consecutive terms and the tenure of the Chairperson and members shall be co-terminus with the tenure of the committee. The committee shall have a tenure of three years’lfrom the date of notification. ,
- Chairperson/Members shall not have any record of conviction by any court of lawr at any point of time. –
- CWC consists of a Chairman and four members, at least one member of CWC shall be a woman (Vide Rule-20, WB-II Rules 2009).
- No person shall be considered for selection as a Chairperson or Members of the committee, if he/she is holding such full time occupation that may not allow him/her to give necessary time and attention to work in the committee (Vide Rule-22 & 24 of WB-I] Rules 2009).
- No person having full time occupation will be considered for selection. If any college teacher applies for the post and get selected, he/she will have to produce NOC from the Pripcipal of the College to the effect that he/she will be allowed to attend the days of sitting of the committee. The appointment as Chairperson/Membgrs in CWC, Paschim Medinipur will be made by Govt. Notification in due course after getting recommendation of the name from the Selection Committee at the District level in this respect.
- The eligible applicants may be called for by the selectiofg committee, Paschim Medinipur consideration of their names for appointment in this respth as said above.
How to apply :
Applications as per the prescribed proforma duly filled up and signed by the applicant (Full Signature) along with photograph and all supporting documents duly attested by‘applicant must be submitted to the District Magistrate, Paschim Medinipur 6n the Social Welfare Section on all working days between 11 am to 4 pm
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From GoWB||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016