Government of West Bengal invites application for the recruitment of Team Leader & More Vacancies with Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech holders
Company name :Government of West Bengal
Posts :Team Leader & More Vacancies
Qualification : Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.35,000/- p.m
No of Post : 04
Location :West Bengal
Last date to apply : 03.12.2014
Details of Post :
Team Leader & More Vacancies
Application in the “Prescribed Format “ are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement of 4(four) Specialists as detailed below, under Comprehensive Capacity Building Programme(CCBP) under JNNURM at City Level Reforms & Performance Management Cell (RPMC) Dhupguri Municipality, Dhupguri, Jalpaiguri on contract basis.
Team Leader/ Urban Planner
- Education: Bachelor of Planning /Social Science/Architecture / Civil Engineering OR Post Graduate in Social Science Subjects having specialization / paper in Urban Development or Planning or Environment related subjects
- Experience: 3-5 yrs. In a similar position in State level/ULB level.
- Other Qualifications: Experience in working with various urban development projects /programmes in ULBs. Experience in urban reforms and capacity building programmes for ULBs Fluency in English and Bengali or Local languages of WestBengal 2
Procurement Specialist a) No. of post = 01
- Educational Qualification : Engineering degree with experience in Procurement and Project Preparation and Management.
- Experience : Should have at least 3 to 5 years experience in managing procurement on infrastructure projects, preferably urban infrastructure.
- Other Qualification : Skills to assists ULBs in ensuring that standard documentation and detail operating procedures for procurement, contract management etc. specially : detailing specification, compiling, terms of reference packaging bidding materials, defining evaluation criteria, preparing standard forms of contract, designing payment certificates.Fluency in English & Bengali or Local languages of West Bengal.
- Monthly contractual remuneration for the post is Rs.35,000/- only.3 Capacity Building / Institutional Strengthening
- No. of Post = 01
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor degree in development field (Urban Development or social Development).
- Experience : Have at least 3 to 5 years’ experience in training and capacity building as well as competence in urban sector in ULBs.
- Other Qualification : Knowledge of adult learning methodology and capacity building experience within the urban sector, including experience in areas such as capacity assessment, curricula development, course organization problem based (and not only content based) training, and training impact evaluation in ULB level. Computer literacy (word processing, presentation). Fluency in English & Bengali.
- Monthly contractual remuneration for the post is Rs.35,000/- only.
Municipal Finance Specialist
- Education: Graduate degree in Commerce from recognized university
- Experience: 3-5 yrs. Experience to advice and train ULB staff in municipal finance, project finance, resource mobilization, public private partnerships etc.
- Other Qualifications: Skills to evaluate urban infrastructure investments, and helping city governments to examine and use a range of options for financing projects.Fluency in English and Bengali or Local languages of West Bengal.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidates must furnish the self attested photo copies of all testimonials and certificates issued by the competent authority with application.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing at the selection test/ interview.
- Candidates should apply in the prescribed Application Form down loaded from the Website in A4 size paper.
- Candidates should enclose self attested photocopy of the age proof certificate with the application.
- Self attested recent 2 copies passport size photo to be pasted one in Application Form and other one in Admit Card.
- Envelope containing the application should be superscribed with “Application for the post of …………………………………………………….”
- Applications should be sent by ordinary post / registered post / courier service / speed post which should reach this office on or before 03.12.2014 up to 5-00 p.m. Applications received after the scheduled date & time shall not be entertained.
- Applications should be addressed to the Chairman, Dhupguri Municipality, P.O. & P.S. Dhupguri, Dist. Jalpaiguri, West Bengal.
- Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the selection Test or Interview or both, as to be decided by the City Level Selection Committee.
- Candidates are requested to view the Website of Municipal Affairs Department (www.wbdma.gov.in) and of CMU (www.changekolkata.org) for further details.
- Candidates may also submit application directly in the “Drop Box” kept in the Municipal Office during office hour on working days.
- The candidate should apply in the “Prescribed Application Form” only.
- Authority reserves the right to cancel all or any application without assigning any reason.
- The upper age limit for all the post is 40 Years as on 01.10.2014.
The Specimen “Application Form” as well as other necessary information is available in the website of Municipal Affairs Department (www.wbdma.gov.in) and of CMU (www.changekolkata.org) and also in the Notice Board of Dhupguri Municipality, Dhupguri, Jalpaiguri. The last date for submission of application: 03.12.2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 03.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Government of West Bengal|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016