Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Upper Division Clerk/ Lower Division Clerk through recruitment notification – Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – NO. 1320 /XXX – 201/DSDA/2014. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Upper Division Clerk/ Lower Division Clerk Job on or before 23/12/2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government of West Bengal|
|Vacancy Name||Upper Division Clerk/ Lower Division Clerk|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 10000-12000/- p.m|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE OFFICER DIGHA SANKARPUR DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (A Statutory Authority of Government of West Bengal) Digha : Purba Medinipur : Pin – 721428|
Detail of Government of West Bengal Upper Division Clerk/ Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:
Digha Sankarpur Development Authority, a Statutory Authority under Government of West Bengal, invites application in atached proforma from the retired employes of Government/PSUs/Statutory/Local Bodies of maximum age of 64 yrs.(as on 01.01.2015) for engagement on contractual basis as per the terms and conditions detailed below :
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Responsibilities||Tenure|
|Upper Division Clerk(UDC)||01(One)||Retired as the L.D.C./U.D.C/Head Clerk having Graduate degree in any discipline.||Supervision of al file works||01(One) year.|
|Lower Division Clerk(LDC)||01(One)||Retired as the L.D.C./U.D.C/Head Clerk having Graduate degree in any discipline.||Supervision of al file works||01(One) year.|
The applicants are requested to attach self-attested photo copy of different documents for verification of the following : (1) Age, (2) Caste (issued by the competent authority) (3) Qualification (4) Experience (5) Photo Identification Document Issued by any Govt. Authority(eg. PAN Card, Electors Photo Identity Card etc.) (6) Date of Superanuation (eg. PPO)
Selection Procedure for Government of West Bengal- Upper Division Clerk/ Lower Division Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/12/2014.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Upper Division Clerk/ Lower Division Clerk Vacancy in Government of West Bengal:
- Age should be less than 64 yrs. as on 01.01.2015.
- Remuneration will be given Rs. 12000/- for Group ‘B’ and Rs. 10000/- for Group ‘C’ per month.
- The application is liable to be rejected if any of the compulsory enclosures are not attached or any column of the application left blank.
- Interested eligible candidates will have to send their application in the prescribed format attached to this notice addressing the undersigned by Post or Courier service or may be dropped in the box lying at the office of the Executive Officer, Digha Sankarpur Development Authority, Digha during office hours on and before 23.12.2014 upto 5.00 P.M.
- Application should be sent in sealed envelope super scribing “Application of the Post of (name of the Post)”.
- Application/advance application will not be accepted through e-mail or fax.
- Last date of application – 23.12.2014 upto 5.00 P.M. after which no application will be entertained.
- Method of recruitment will be Personality Test, which will be intimated immediately after last date of application.
- Date of Personality Test will be uploaded in DSDA’s website i.e. www.dsda.gov.in only. (10) No TA/DA will be provided for appearing the interview board.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/12/2014
Government of West BengalRecruitment 2014 – NO. 1320 /XXX – 201/DSDA/2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From|
|Other State Government jobs|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017