Government Of Puducherry invites application for the recruitment of Doctor, House Keeper & More Vacancy with MBBS, 12th passed
with D.T.Ed, Degree, Diploma educational background
Company name : Government Of Puducherry
Posts : Doctor, House Keeper & More Vacancy
Qualification : MBBS, 12th passed with D.T.Ed, Degree, Diploma
Salary : Rs. 4,000-Rs.11,0000/- p.m.
No of Post : 28
Location : Puducherry
Last date to apply : 06.08.2014
Details of Post :
Doctor, House Keeper & More Vacancy :
Name Of the Post & Vacancies:
- House Father: 04 Posts
- House Mother: 04 Posts
- Doctor: 01 Post
- Craft cum Music Teacher: 04 Posts
- P.E.T cum Yoga Teacher: 04 Posts
- House Keeper: 05 Posts
- Special Educator: 01 Post
- Paramedical Staff: 03 Posts
- Outreach Worker: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 30-45 years for Sr.No:1,2,4,6,7 Posts, 25-35 years for Sr.No:9,8,5 Posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 12th class for Sr.No:1,2,9 Posts, MBBS for Sr.No:3 Post, 12th class with D.T.Ed for Sr.No:4 Post, 12th class with D.T.Ed or Diploma in Yoga for Sr.No:5 Post, 10th class for Sr.No:6 Post, Degree in recognized University with B.Ed, in Special Education (VH/HI) for Sr.No:7 Post, Degree/ Diploma in Nursing for Sr.No:8 Post.
How to apply:
Details of application Format, essential qualifications, experience and remunerations for the positions are available in the website. http:/www.py.gov.in. and http://socwelfare.pondicherry.gov.in. The authority reserves all rights to accept or reject applications for the above positions. The final select list will be prepared on the basis of results in viva – voce test category wise. All the posts are purely temporary, time bound and co-terminus with the scheme or earlier depending on the performance.
- The positions are purely temporary, Contractual, time bound and Co-terminus with the scheme or earlier depending on the performance.
- The appointment will be terminated either with the termination of the scheme or even before at the discretion of the competent authority.
- The Dept. of Social Welfare will have no liability, whatsoever, for the persons recruited under the Scheme.
- The Competent authority reserves the right to fill up or not fill up the posts as notified in this advertisement.
- No objection certificate from the employer is preferred if already in the service elsewhere.
- No TA / DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- Canvassing/political pressure in any form will render the candidate disqualification for the position.
- The decision of the Secretary (Child Protection) /Director (Child Protection) / UTPCPS will be final and binding on all aspects. Merely conformity to the job requirement will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview / considered for appointment. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason and to raise the standard of specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview. The recruitment process can be cancelled / suspended / terminated without assigning any reasons.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for interview, if so required, UTPCPS/Dept. of Social Welfare reserves the right to raise the minimum standards/criteria or to relax the minimum eligibility criteria/standards.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 06.08.2014
|Click here for More Details|