Government of Punjab invites application for the recruitment of Medical Officer & More Vacancies with MA/B.Sc holders
Company name : Government of Punjab
Posts : Medical Officer & More Vacancies
Qualification : MA/B.Sc
Salary : Rs.8000-35000/- p.m
No of Openings : 19
Location : Punjab
Last date to apply : 25-8-2014
Details of Post :
Medical Officer & More Vacancies
It has been decided by the Health and Family Welfare Department, Punjab Govt, that a rehabilitation centre be setup in each district (Common center for Gurdaspur and Pathankot Districts at ‘Cgi’urdaspur) which will be managed by respective Drug De-addiction and Rehabilitation Society formed recently in the district. As per the advice of Dr. Ajit Avasthi, Professor Psychiatry, PGl, Chandigarh, the following staff is to be recruited for running these centers in each district
- Part Tine MD Psychiatry – 01
- Medical Officer – 03
- Staff Nurse/Pharmacist – 06
- Counselors – 03
- Ward Attendants – 06
- ‘The local psychiatrist working in the nearest tie-addiction centre in the district will cover the requirement of part time psychiatrist required as per ‘a’in the table.
- The medical officers required at ‘b’ in the above table will, be providedfrom the PCMS cadre by the Health Department after-’training the doctors for the
- The stéff at and ‘e’ is to be recruited by the following committee in thedistrict: 1. Deputy Commissioner 2. SSH/Commissioner of Poiice 3. Civil Surgeon 4. Psychiatrist 5. District Social Service Officer In Amritsar, Faridkot and Patiala, Psychiatrist at
- wilt be regiaced by the HOD of Psychiatry Department of the respective Govt. Medical College. s regards ‘c’ in the table,male staff nurses are to be preferred if available. Where male staff nurses are not avaiiable, these posts be filled with maispharmacists, and nurses (male/female as avaiable) in equal number i.e.3 each.The minimum qualifications for these posts are Same asflthose required forrecruitment in Health Department i.e. for Staff Nurses- GNM/Bsc NursingPharmacist- D. Pharmacy, Ward Attendant- Matric *The above committee will recruit the staff on contract basis after foiiowingproper procedure by conducting written test/interview.
- The cleaning and other daiiy services iike dietary requirements of the patients are to be outsourced. The same committee will do the needfui for these services by selecting appropriate service provider through tender/proper procedure.
- The security required at these centers will be taken from PESCO. Necessary annua! agreement will be carried out by the committee mentioned at
- Regarding recruitment of counselors at ‘d’ in the table, the qualification required is MA Psychology/MA Sociology/MSW (as per the advice of Dr. Ajit Avasthi). The district committee will call for the applications for filling these posts on contract basis. A common test witl be conducted in all the districts(except Pathankot) on August 9, 2014 at 11.00 em. on the basis got a test prepared under the guidance of Dr. AjitAwasthi. The test will be provided through the same date. The key will also be provided through emaiLThe district committee wiii make arrangements for conducting the test on the said‘ date. On the basis of this written test, the committee wiH call the candidates in the ratio for interview as per its convenience and select the fine! candidates
- The final ‘list of all categories will be conveyed to the Health Departmentand after taking clearance from the department, the-selected candidates will be issued appointment letters by the district society. it. All the government de-addiction centers running/being setup in every district are to be managed by the respective district society. All the district societies are requested to do the needful in this regard and any requirement of V staff/material is to be conveyed to the Health department for smooth running of these centers.
- The entire exercise of recruitment has to be compieted before 2? August, 2014. So the needfui be done at the earliest.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 25-8-2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Government of Punjab|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017