Government Of Punjab invites application for the recruitment of Steno-Typist with Degree holders
Company name : Government Of Punjab
Posts : Steno-Typist
Qualification : Degree
Salary : NA
No of Post : 07
Location : Ludhiyana
Last date to apply : 12.12.2014
Details of Post :
- No of post : 07
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION FOR THE POST OF STENO-TYPIST: The candidate should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized University and he will have to qualify the English Shorthand test at a speed of 80 w.p.m. and 20 w.p.m. for transcription of the same on the date of test. The candidate should also have proficiency in computers (word processing and spread sheet).
- SELECTION CRITERIA All the candidates, whose applications will be found correct after scrutiny will be called for type/ shorthand/ computer proficiency test, followed by interview/interaction. Selection criteria as well as merit list shall be displayed on the aforesaid website. If any candidate has any objection, then he may represent, in this regard, within seven days. No objection will be entertained after the stipulated period.
- AGE LIMIT The candidate should be between 18 to 37 years of age as on 01.01.2014. The relaxation of age will be given to the candidates belonging to reserve category, as per instructions of the Hon’ble High Court as well as Punjab Government.
- DATE OF TEST i) The candidates whose names start with alphabets A to P will appear for test/interview/interaction, on 22.12.2014.ii) The candidates whose names start with alphabets Q to Z will appear for test/interview/interaction, on 23.12.2014.
- VENUE OF TEST Office of the undersigned, (New Judicial Courts Complex, Ludhiana, backside Mini Secretariat, Ludhiana.)
NOTES: No separate TA/DA will be given to the candidates appearing for shorthand/type test/interview. In case of any unavoidable exigency, the scheduled test/interview, will be postponed, without any prior notice. In that case, next date of test/interview shall be displayed on the notice board of the court of undersigned as well as on the website, stated above.
How to apply:
Interested candidates in the prescribed proforma are invited alongwith three recent identical passport size attested photographs with complete biodata and attested copies of testimonials, on adhoc basis, for a period of six months or till regular appointment is made, whichever is earlier, on consolidated salary of Basic Pay+D.A. as on 01.01.2012, uptill the evening of 12.12.2014. The application must be on the prescribed form, which shall be available on the website www.ludhiana.gov.in(see: District and Sessions Judge in home page). Application Forms which are wrongly filled up or are not on the prescribed form or incomplete or received late, shall be summarily rejected. Application Form shall be filed up in Capital letters only.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 12.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Government of Punjab|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016