Government of Tamil Nadu invites application for the recruitment of e-District Manager with B.E./ B.Tech/ M.C.A./ MSc holders
Company name : Government of Tamil Nadu
Posts : e-District Manager
Qualification : B.E./ B.Tech/ M.C.A./ MSc
Salary :Rs. 23500/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 05.11.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from youth and eGovernance enthusiasts in the prescribed format for filling up one (1) post of e-District Manager under eDistrict Manager Fellowship Programme for Nagapattinam District
Name of the Post : e-District Manager
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : B.E. /BTech in (Computer Science/Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology/ Information Communication Technology) only. Other Engineering Graduates are not eligible to apply under this programme. (or) Any U.G. Degree followed by M.C.A./ MSc.,(Computer Science)/MSc.,(IT)/ MSc., (Software Engineering).
- Eligibility Criteria : 1)Candidates with consistent academic record of 60% aggregate and above at each level (SSLC/ HSC / U.G. P.G.) alone are eligible to apply under this programme. 2) Only local Candidates belonging to the respective District are eligible to apply for the eDistrict Manager Fellowship programme.
- Age : Must be between 21 — 35 years old as on Olst July, 2014
- Remuneration : Rs.23,500/- per month (with 10% increment each Year)
- Period of Contract : Initially for 1 Year(may be extended on year-to—year basis for further two years only).
- Place of Work Erode District
- Venue and Timing No separate intimation will be given to the eligible candidates for appearing in the online examination. The list of eligible candidates will be published on 7.11.2014 in the official website of the District. The Venue and timing will be published in the District website not later than 12.11.2014
Method of Selection : By Online Examination with weightage for academic record
Venue and Timing:No separate intimation will be given to the eligible candidates for appearing in the online examination. The list of eligible candidates will be published on 7.11.2014 in the official website of the Nagapattinam District. The Venue and timing will be published in the District website not later than 12.11.2014
How to apply :
The applications can be downloaded from the official website of the District www.erode.nic.in and submitted by the candidates along with the self attested copies of the required Mark sheets and certificates super scribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF e-DISTRICT MANAGER under eDistrict Fellowship Programme, ERODE DISTRICT” addressed to The District Collector, Erode District, Erode-638011 and shall reach this Collectorate, Erode on or before 5.45 P.M on 05.11.2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :05.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Government of Tamil Nadu Erode recruits e-District Manager|