Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Site Supervisor (Civil). Walk in Interview will be held on 15.02.2015 from 9-30 am to 10.30 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Government of West Bengal|
|Vacancy Name||Data Entry Operator|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Walk in date for this job||15.02.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Office of the Sub Divisional Officer Chandernagore, Hooghly|
Detail of Government of West Bengal Data Entry Operator Recruitment:
Walk in interviews will be held on 15 February, 2015 at Kanailal Vidyamandir, Chandernagore for engagement one Data Entry Operator of Cooked Mid-Day Meal Program (CMDMP) for Champdani Municipality purely temporary on contractual basis. The contractual engagement will be made with consolidated remuneration for one year but may be renewed on the basis of performance.
- Name of the Post: Data Entry Operator of Cooked Mid-Day Meal Program (CMDMP).
- Consolidated Remuneration: The engagement will be purely temporary on contractual emoluments of Rs. 11,000- per month with a provision of annual enhancement of Rs. 500- per year on the basis of performance.
- Minimum qualification: d) Graduates from recognize university. e) Certificate in Computer Applications from any Govt. approved institutions
- Maximum Age limit is 40 Years as on 01-01-2015
- Job Responsibilities: The post is created for proper upkeeping of data on various components of Mid-Day Meal Program (CMDMP) and feeding school wise data to MIS web-portal and to perform other duties as may be assigned by the head of the office.
Selection Procedure for Government of West Bengal- Data Entry Operator Post:
- Written Test on 15.02.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
How to apply for Data Entry Operator Vacancy in Government of West Bengal:
Intending candidates are invited to appear at the venue and report from 9-30 am to 10.30 am. for walkin-interview on the date with an application in enclosed format along with two passport size colour photographs, self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualification & experience as well as original certificates, testimonials in support of their candidature. Intending candidates will be required to undergo practical test on computer. No candidate will be entertained to appear in the interview unless registered by 10.30 am. Short listing of candidates (if required) for practical examination and interview may be made on the basis of Educational Qualification and certificate of computer application and any other criteria as may be fixed by the authority will be made on the basis of marks obtained in practical examination and interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job 15.02.2015
Venue : Directional of Correctional services, Jesop Building, 1st floor, 63 NS Road, Kolkata
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Government of West Bengal|
|Other State Government jobs|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016