Government of West Bengal invites application for the recruitment of Accredited Social Health Activist with Madhyamik educational background
Company name : Government of West Bengal
Posts : Accredited Social Health Activist
Qualification : Madhyamik
Salary : NA
No of Openings : 113
Location : West Bengal
Last date to apply : 20 Aug 2014
Details of Post :
Accredited Social Health Activist:
Applications are invited from eligible women candidates for appointment as ASHA workers in Midnapore Sadar, Keshpur, Salboni, Garhbeta-I, Garhbeta-II & Garhbeta-III Block.
- Eligible Criteria:- Candidate should be a married / divorced / widow woman. Candidate should be a resident of the same village for which she will apply.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: – Candidate should be Madhyamik appeared or its equivalent. N.B.:- Candidates who are Madhyamik Pass or acquiring Higher Qualification are also eligible. However, in case of candidates possessing higher qualification, only marks obtained in Madhyamik or equivalent examination will be considered.
- Age limit:- Not less than 30 years and not more than 40 years as on 1st July, 2014. Relaxation of lower age limit up to 22 years in case of Candidate belonging to SC or ST Category.
Mode of application:
- Candidates should submit applications in the format annexed as “Annexure- A” to this notification.
- The application should be on good quality A4 size bond papers (80GSM) using one side only. News Paper cutting used as an application will be rejected.
- Candidates should ensure that the application is made on a single sheet conforming to the above specification. The candidate can also download the application format from the website www.paschimmedinipur.gov.in. Candidates using printed application form obtained from any other source should ensure that it conforms to the prescribed format as they may be scanned by machine.
- Candidates should fill up the application form in her own handwriting either in Bengali or in English with blue or black ball point pen only. Smudged application may be rejected.
- Candidates should send their applications sufficiently in advance to reach the office of the concerned Block Development Officer on or before the closing date i.e. 20.08.2014 Sub-Divisional Level Selection Committee of ASHA workers will not be responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery of applications.
To whom to apply:
- The application should be sent through Registered Post with A.D. so as to reach the above mentioned address on or before the closing date and time (20.08.2014 & 4:00P.M.).
- The filled in application along with the required documents should be addressed to the office of the concerned Block Development Officer
- On the envelop containing the application, it should be clearly written “APPLICATION FOR THE POSTS OF ASHA WORKES, ASHA unit-………….., …………………….G.P., …………….…Block.” Only one application:-
- Each candidate should send only one application. Candidates submitting multiple applications will not be considered. Even if a candidate is selected in advancement she will not be offered appointment later.
- Candidates, before applying, should carefully read the instructions and ensure that she fulfills all eligibility criteria at the time of submission of application.
- Mere selection and empanelment does not confer any right of appointment to the candidates.
- Admission of a candidate at all stages of recruitment will be purely provisional, subject to satisfying prescribed conditions.
- Sub-Divisional Level Selection Committee of ASHA workers, Medinipur Sadar Sub-Division reserves the right to alter the modus of examinations or conduct, re-interview or cancel part or whole of any process of recruitment at any stage, if needed.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20 Aug 2014
|Click here for More Details||All Jobs from Government Of West Bengal|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017