Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Auditor through recruitment notification – Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NEWSPAPER DATED: 27-12-2014 TO 02-01-2015, PAGE NO: 02. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Auditor Job on or before 26.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government of West Bengal|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||26.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Office of the Principal Director of Audit, Eastern Railway, New Koilaghat Building (5th Floor), 14, Strand Road, Kolkata-700001, West Bengal|
Detail of Government of West Bengal Auditor Recruitment:
Government of West Bengal, Office of the Principal Director of Audit, Eastern Railway, Kolkata has released notification for the recruitment of Auditor (Group ‘C’) vacancies against sports quota. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format within 30 days from the date of advt.
- Total No. of Posts: 02
- Name of the Posts: Auditor
- 1. Principal Direct of Audit, Eastern Railway, Kolkata-Badminton: 01 Post
- 2. Principal Direct of Audit, Eastern Railway, Kolkata-Table Tennis: 01 Post
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-27 years as on last date for receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and have to qualify the Departmental Confirmatory Test for Auditor within two years of their appointment
Selection Procedure for Government of West Bengal – Auditor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26.01.2015.
- Candidates will be selected based on interview
How to apply for Auditor Vacancy in Government of West Bengal:
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format on plain paper giving full particulars along with attested copies of certificates of age, educational qualification, caste certificate, two self addressed envelope (size 27 cm x 12 cm) by post to The Deputy Director (Administration), Office of the Principal Director of Audit, Eastern Railway, New Koilaghat Building (5th Floor), 14, Strand Road, Kolkata-700001, West Bengal within 30 days from the date of advt.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26.01.2015
Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2014 – EMPLOYMENT NEWSPAPER DATED: 27-12-2014 TO 02-01-2015, PAGE NO: 02.
|All Jobs From Government of West Bengal|
|Other State Government jobs|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016