Government of West Bengal invites application for the recruitment of Block Level Account & More Vacancies with 12th/ BCA/ B.Sc/ M.Com/ B.Com/CA/ ICWA holders
Company name :Government of West Bengal
Posts : Block Level Account & More Vacancies
Qualification : 12th/ BCA/ B.Sc/ M.Com/ B.Com/CA/ ICWA
Salary : Rs.11,000 Rs.15,000/-pm
No of Post : 32
Location :West Bengal
Last date to apply : 28-11-2014
Details of Post :
Block Level Account & More Vacancies:
Applications in prescribed format are invited for the following vacancies of Block attached CLRC Offices on Consolidated Pay & Purely Temporary Contract Basis for a period of 1 (one) year from the eligible candidates as per terms & conditions of SSA :
Block Level Account:
- No of post : 03
- Qualification : B.Com (Hons.) from recognized university on regular course whoever candidates with higher qualification of M-Com / Inter C.A. / Inter I.C.W.A. will be given weight age.
- Computer Knowledge: Computer Knowledge at least completed Certificate Course in Computer covering MS Office and conversant with Tally Accounting Package (Latest version)
- Experience : At least two years in account & Audit Job in Govt. / Any organization / Firm of repute or in any Govt. sponsored project having computer environment.
- Consolidate Monthly Remuneration : Rs.12,000/-pm
Block Data Entry Operator:
- No of post : 12
- Qualification :H.S./12th Std. Passed in any stream from a recognized Board/ council at least with 50% marks.
- Computer Knowledge: Typing Speed English and Bengali – 30 words per minute. Knowledge of Windows 98/XP, MS Office Package, Pagemaker, Bengali Software.
- Consolidate Monthly Remuneration : Rs.11,000/-pm
Block MIS Co-ordinator:
- No of post : 17
- Qualification : BCA or Equivalent Degree / B.Sc. in Computer Science / Graduate with DOEACC – “A” Level from any recognized University / Institution as a regular student
- Computer Knowledge: MS-Office & Oracle
- Experience : One year in related field.
- Consolidate Monthly Remuneration : Rs.15,000/-pm
How to apply:
- Age :- Minimum 21 and Maximum 35 year as on 1st January, 2014.
- Application Must be submitted within 28.11.2014 up to 5 p.m. super scribing the name of the post applied for on the top of the Envelope including Block Name [use BLOCK Letter].
- One Candidate must submit One Application for One Post only.
- Application along with full Bio-data in a enclosed proforma (self attestation of Photocopies of all testimonials) viz. Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, Residential Certificate (Copy of Voter ID Card / Ration Card / Passport / Residential certificate issued by the SDO) etc. is to be submitted for the above mentioned posts to the Office of the District Project Officer, Sarva Shiksha Mission, Murshidabad, New Administrative Building (Ground Floor), Berhampore, Murshidabad Pin – 742101 during the Office hours (excluding Saturday, Sunday & holiday).
- Incomplete application i.e. without photograph / without testimonials / without signature and date is liable to be rejected. Applications sent / dropped at any place other than the District Project Office, Sarva Shiksha Mission Murshidabad will not be considered. Application will not be received / entertained, after the last date and time of submission, including the cases of postal delays. Application are also liable to be rejected for more than one Post and more than one Block.
- The applicant must be a resident of Murshidabad District.
- Only qualified, dynamic & hard working people capable of working in project mode and even beyond office hours and holidays should apply.
- All the applicants, who will be eligible as per criteria and decision/s taken by the District Sarva Shiksha Mission Selection Committee, will be called for the Selection Test.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 28.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From G.W.B|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017