Government of West Bengal invites application for the recruitment of Computer Programmer & More Vacancies with BA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, MCA, B.Com, M.Sc holders
Company name : Government of West Bengal
Posts : Computer Programmer & More Vacancies
Qualification : BA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, MCA, B.Com, M.Sc
Salary : Rs. 8500-20000/- P.M.
No of Post : 68
Location : West Bengal
Last date to apply : 11.09.2014
Details of Post :
Computer Programmer & More Vacancies
Applications are invited from Willing and eligible persons for engagement on contractual basis to the post as noted below on purely temporary basis under the “Support to State Extension Programme for Extension Reforms (ATMA)” in Bankura.
|Name of the Post||Qualification||No. of Post||Salary|
|1||Block Technology Manager (BTM)||
Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in Agril/ Allied Sectors or 4 years in Microbiology with computer skill. Desirable : 2 years experience
|2||Subject Matter Specialist (SMS)||Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in Agri/ Horti/ Economics/ Marketing/ Veterinary Science/ AHD/ Fisheries or 3 years Graduate in Bio-Science with Botany & Zoology||44||Rs. 8500|
|3||Computer Programmer||B.Tech/ MCA or equivalent. Desirable : 1 year experience||01||Rs. 12000|
|4||Account cum Clerk||Graduate/ Preferably B.Com. Desirable : 3 years experience||01||Rs. 16000|
Age : 45 Yrs
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGULATING THE ENGAGEMENT
- Applicant must be a citizen of India preferably from rural background.
- Selected candidates will be engaged purely on contractual basis for a period of One Year. Subject to periodic evaluation by the ATMA Management Committee.
- The tenure of engagement may however be extended thereafter on the basis of performance, ability and physical condition of the individual candidates and satisfaction to the AMC.
- The successful candidate shall not any point of time claim to be absorbed or for permanent job in government.
- The monthly remuneration / emoluments to the candidates will be paid from the fund under “Support to State Extension Programme for Extension Reforms “releaSed / to be released by the Department of Agriculture 8: Co—Operation, Government of India from time to time.
- The engagement will be terminated With the discontinuation of ATMA in the State of West Bengal. Successful candidates engaged for the post as specified above shall be considered as a full time worker of the ATMA.
- Successful Candidates shall not be allowed to work under Other Organization / VO / NGO.
- There is no provision for Earned leave, Commuted Leave and Extra Ordinary Leave to the candidates. However, only declared Govt. holidays and casual leave for 14 days in a calendar year will be
- Authority has right to terminate the engagement at any point of time, if any document on the basis of which the appointment has been made is found to be incorrect / false in future.
- The monthly remuneration of the Computer Prograrruner £1: Accountant—cum-Clerk will be paid by the Project Director, ATMA , Bankura (SE The remuneration of BTM & SMS will be paid by the respective ADA Block i.e. , the convenor of FIAC .
- Successful candidates selected for the post will have to execute an agreement on non-judicial stamp papers of Rs.10/- before issued of engagement letter.
- The list of eligible candidates for interview test will be given in the website www.bankura.gov.in/www.sametiwb.org after receiving the application form.
How to apply :
Interested and eligible persons may apply in plain paper as per enclosed proforma to the Project Director ATMA, Bankura, Krishi Bhavan. The application, in sealed cover clearly super scripted the post applied for to be submitted either in drop box or by ordinary post. Submission in any other form will not be accepted. Delay in receipt for whatsoever reason will not be considered. Last date of receipt of the complete application is September 2014 up to 4:00 pm.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 11.09.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From GoWB|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017