Government of West Bengal invites application for the recruitment of Data entry Operator for Mid Day Meal with Graduate holders
Company name :Government of West Bengal
Posts :Data entry Operator for Mid Day Meal
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs 11000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :West Bengal
Last date to apply : 17/12/14
Details of Post :
Data entry Operator for Mid Day Meal
Application in the prescribed format (Annexure-i) given below is invited from Indian citizens and such other nationals as other declared eligible by Govt. Of India for recruitment to the under mentioned post. The post is temporary.
- Name of the Post- Data entry Operator for Mid Day Meal.
- No of Post- 01 (one)
- Category- Unreserved
- Essential Qualificationi) Graduate in any stream from any recognised University. (Those who have appeared for the final year may apply but he/she has to produce the original certificates of qualification as desired before interview, if finalized. ii) Diploma in Computer from any Recognised /Institute of repute.
- Fee- candidates must enclose with their application a fee of Rs-100/- (one hundred) only in form of Demand Draft in fovour of MID DAY MEAL JAMALPUR DEV. BLOCK, Payable at STATE BANK OF INDIA, SUREKALNA. Demand draft must be purchased on a date after publication of this advertisement. Any other form of payment will not be accepted. No application will be considered unless accompanied with the requisite application fees. Candidates belonging to SC/ST of West Bengal and persons with disabilities as specified under persons with disabilities rule 1999 are not required to pay any fee. The application of such candidate will not be accepted if the same is not accompanied with self attested copy of SC/ST/Disability certificate. No claim of refund of fees will be entertained.
- Remuneration- Rs 11000/- (eleven thousand) only per month (Deduction of P tax and IT will be applicable)
- Age- 18 to 40 yrs as on 01/01/2015 (Relaxation will be available as per Govt rules) candidates seeking relaxation must submit along with application, self attested copy of desired certificates. And no claim in this regard will be entertained afterwards.
HOW TO APPLY :
- All the degrees/diplomas/certificates mentioned in the advertisement must have been obtained from recognised universities/institutions.
- The prescribed ‘essential qualification’ is the minimum and more possession of the same does not entitle the applicant for extra benefit.
- If at any stage even after issue of a letter of recommendation for appointment a candidate is found ineligible in terms of advertisement his/her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him/her.
- Application should be sent to the BLOCK DEVELOPMENT OFFICER, JAMALPUR DEVELOPMENT BLOCK, PO+PSJAMALPUR DIST-BURDWAN PIN-713408 in closed envelope super scribing on the envelope “ Advertisement no & Name of the Post applied for” by speed post only on or before 17/12/14. Application may also be submitted personally between 11:00a.m to3:30 pm on all working days to the above address.
- Tow self addressed envelope along with Postage stamp of Rs5/- (Rs Five) is to be attached with the application.14. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete in any respect or without requisite documents would summarily be rejected.
- Submission of more than one application is strictly forbidden. The candidature of a candidate who has submitted more than one application will be cancelled even if he/she is admitted to the same.
- Closing date of receipt of application is 17th December 2014 till 3:30 PM.
- Final merit list will be prepared after aggregating obtained marks of each stages of the examination (ie: written+practical+interview)
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 17/12/14
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Government of West Bengal|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016