Government of West Bengal invites application for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies with Graduate/ Post Graduate holders
Company name : Government of West Bengal
Posts : Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies
Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate
Salary : NA
No of Post : 64
Location : West Bengal
Last date to apply : 21.10.2014
Details of Post :
Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies
Applications are here by invited by the undersigned from eligible candidates for filling up of following temporary posts under Sarva Siksha Mission, North 24 Parganas on purely contractual basis for a period of one (1) year under the control of District Project Office, Sarva Siksha Mission, North 24 Parganas
- Integrated Education Assistant Data Entry Operator : 1
- Community Mobilisation & Alternative Schooling Co-ordinator : 1
- Upper Division Assistant : 1
- Lower Division Assistant : 1
- Cashier : 1
- Block Level Accountant : 9
- MIS Co-ordinator : 17
- Data Entry Operator : 22
- Field Junior Engineers : 7
- Group ‘C’ : 4
For details Qualifications, Residential eligibility, Experience, Remuneration, procedure of selection and No. of Post, application format please see annexure 1 attached with this notice. An applicant can apply for one (1) post only.
How to apply :
Willing candidates should submit application in the prescribed format only to the District Project Officer, Sarva Siksha Mission, North 24 IParganas, Administrative Building Floor Barasat,K01-124, either by ordinary post or by hand i.e. dropping at box kept in SSM Office. Last date of submission of application — 21 / 10 / 2014 up to 3.00 RM. Before filling application an applicant shall read the notice and guideline througlily.
Guideline for filling up the posts
- Applicants may apply if they have requisite qualification only as prescribed in Sl No. 1 to 10 of annexure attached with this Notice.
- Completed application in a sealed envelope mentioning “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF AND APPLIED FOR (Applicable for MIS Co-ordinator, DEO, BLA, FJE) addressed to “THE DISTRICT PROJECT OFFICER, SARVA SIKSHA MISSION, OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT MAGISTRATE, 4TH FLOOR, NORTH 24 PARGANAS, BARASAT KOLKATA – 700124”.
- Applications can be dropped only on working days within working hours. No application will be accepted if-it reaches this office after 3.00 p.m. on 21/10/2014. Appiication received by ordinary post, by hand dropping in box will be considered. No application in form of email, or any form other than specified will be accepted.
- Plain paper would be used for application which may printed, typed or hand written neatly.No over writing or correction will be allowed and application must be given format.
- 5. Final Merit list wiii be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in Academic, Past experience, Computer test and interview.
- Recruitment will be initially for one year on contractual basis and said contract may be renewed further subject to maximum of two(2) years or the winding up of the project whichever is earlier. A contractual agreement is to be entered into with the selected applicant. No selected person shall have any claim for permanent employment as this is purely a temporary assignment and will remain valid up to contract period. Other terms will be as per rules and orders of Paschim Banga Sarva Siksha Mission issued or to be issued from time to time.
- Self attested copies of all documents(both side) are to be attached in respect of educational qualifications, experience, computer knowledge , residential proof age proof. Only birth certificate or Madhyamik Admit / Certificate will be considered as proof of age For proof of residential status any of the following may be submitted-voter carcl, Aadher Card, Passport, Residential certificate issued by the SDO, Driving License.
- Two recent self attested passport size photograph are required, one is to be pasted at proper place of the application proforma and another one should be attached application byjems clip. –
- AH the original document must be produced at the time of practical/computer efficiency test before the authority for verification otherwise the screened applicant will not be allowed to appear for the test.
- If any declaration made by the applicant is proved false at any stage of selection and recruitment or even after engagement his /her candidature will summarily be cancelled or engagement would be terminated as the case may be.
- Canvassing of any type either from the part of the candidate or by any other person will cause rejection of candidature of concerned candidate.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 21.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From GoWB||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016