Government of West Bengal invites application for the recruitment of Social Worker with Graduate holders
Company name :Government of West Bengal
Posts :Social Worker
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : NA
No of Post : 02
Location :West Bengal
Last date to apply : 15/9/2014
Details of Post :
Applications in the prescribed form (as given herewith) are hereby invited from bonafide citizens of India for the selection for the appointment as Member of Juvenile Justice Board, Paschim Medinipur as Social per Sec-4 of Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act. 2000 as amended up to 2006 read with Rule – 5 of West Bengal Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Rules – 2009.
- Name of the Post Social Worker
- No. of Post 2 (NB. One post reserved for female candidate)
- Tenure of the Committee 3 years from the date of Notification.
- Age as on 02.09.2014 Above 35 years and below 65 years.
- Required qualification 3:; 5′ Graduate degree‘ in the field of Social Education, Psychology, Child development or anyother discipline;
- Additional qualification Active involvement and ellgagement in planning, “implementing and administering measures relating to child welfare for aj least seven years.
Last date for submission of application 15.09.2014 at 4 pm.
HOW TO APPLY :
- This may’ please be noted that: – 7 The Members of the COInmittee are eligible for appointment for a maximum of two consecutive terms and the tenure of the members shall be co-terminus with the tenure of the committee. The committee shall have a tenure of three Years from the date of notification.
- Social Worker/Member shall not have any record of conviction by any court of law at any point of time. – 1113 shall consist of a Metropolitan Magistrate or a Iudi’cial Magistrate of 15* class as Principal Magistrate and Two Social Workers/Members; at least one member of HE shall be a woman (Vide Rule-5, Rules 2009).
- No Person shall beconsidered for selection as a Social Worker or Member of the Board if he/she is holding such other occupation that does not allow him/her to give necessary time and attention to the work of the Board (Vide Rule-7, Rules 2009).
- No person having full time occupation will be considered for selection. If any college teacher applies for the post and get selected, he/she will have to produce NOC from the Principal of the College to the effect that he/she will be allowed to attend the days of sitting of the committee. p The appointment as Social Worker in Juvenile justice Board, Paschim Medinipur will be made by Govt. Notification in due course after getting recommendation of the name from the 5 election committee at the District level in this resPect.
- The eligible applicants may be ealled for by the selection committee, Paschim Medinipur for consideration of their names for appointment in this respect as said above.
- Applications as per the prescribed proforma duly filled up and signed by the applicant
- (Full Signature) along with photograph and all supporting documents dulyT attested by
- applicant must be submitted to the District Magistrate, Paschirn Me Section on all working days between 11 am. to 4 p.m.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Government of West Bengal||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016