Government of West Bengal invites application for the recruitment of Social Worker with Graduate holders
Company name : Government of West Bengal
Posts : Social Worker
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : NA
No of Post : 02
Location : West Bengal
Last date to apply : 29.09.2014
Details of Post :
Applications in the prescribed form as given below are hereby invited from bonafied Citizens of India for the selection for the aPpointment as Member of Juvenile Justice Board, Paschim Medinipur as Social Worker as per gee-4 of Juvenile justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act. 2000 as amended up to 2006 read with Rule – 5 of West Bengal Juvenile justice (Care and Protection of Children) Rules – 2009.
Name of the Post : Social Worker
- No. of Post : 2 (NB. One post reserved for female candidate)
- Tenure of the Committee : 3 years from the date of Notification.
- Age as on 01.09.2014 : Above 35 years and below 65 years.
- Required qualification : Graduate degree in the field of Social Work, Health, Education, Psychology, Child development or any other discipline.
- Additional qualification : Active involvement and engagement in planning, implementing and administering measures relating to child welfare-for at least seven year.
This may please be noted that: –
- 1) Social Worker/Member shall not have any record of conviction by any court of law at any point of time. .
- 2) 115 shall consist of a Metropolitan Magistrate or a Judicial Magistrate of 15′ class as Principal Magistrate and Two Social workers/Members; at least one member of HE shall be a woman (Vide Rule-5, Rules 2009). Urdu“..- ,
- 3) No person shall be considered for selection as a Social Worker or Member of the Board if he/she is holding such other occupation that does not allow him/her to give necessary time and attention to the work of the Board (Vide Rule-7, WB-H Rules 2009). V
- 4) No. person having full time occupation will be considered for selection. If any college teacher applies for the post and get selected, he/she will have to produce NOC from the Principal of the College to the effect that he/she will be allowed to attend the day’s of sitting of the committee. ‘
- 5) The appointment as Social Worker in juvenile Justice Board, Paschim Medinipur will be made by Govt. Notification in due course after getting recommendation of the name from the selection committee at the District level in this respect. 6) The eligible applicants may be called for by the selection committee, Paschirn Medinipur for consideration of their names for appointment in this respect as said above.
How to apply :
Last date for submission of application : 29.09.2014 at 5.30 p.m.. Applications as per the prescribed proforma duly filled up and signed by the applicant (Full Signature) along with photograph and all supporting documents duly attested by applicant must be submitted ‘to the District Magistrate, Paschim Medinipur in the Social “Human Welfare Section on all working days between 10 am. to 5.30 pm. Applicants, who have already applied, need not apply
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 29.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From GoWB||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016