Govt. of West Bengal Birbhum District has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator through recruitment notification – Govt. of West Bengal Birbhum District Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Govt. of West Bengal Birbhum District.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Data Entry Operator on or before 01/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Govt. of West Bengal Birbhum District
Vacancy Name : Data Entry Operator
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-11,000/-pm
Job Location : West Bengal
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Govt. of West Bengal Birbhum District,West Bengal.
Detail Of Govt. of West Bengal Birbhum District Data Entry Operator Recruitment:
In pursuance of Finance Departments Memo No2500-F), dated 20.03.2015 applications are hereby invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Data entry Operatorfor the Treasuries in Birbhum district. Details are appended below
- No. of posts – 04 (four) in each Treasury (Birbhum TreasuryI, Birbhum TreasuryII, Bolpur Treasury and Rampurhat Treasury).
- Terms of engagement – Purely on Contractual / temporary basis for a period of 1 (one) year. This can be renewed on satisfactory performance, by the Finance Department on recommendation of the District Magistrate.
- Qualification – Applicant has to possess a degree in Graduation with at least OLevel Certificate in Computer Application.
- Consolidated Pay – i) The Data Entry Operator will be entitled to a Consolidated remuneration of Rs.11,000/- (Rs Eleven thousand only) per month.
- (ii) Annual incremental benefit will be (a) Rs. 500/- each for the first five years and then (a) Rs.600/- thereafter. This is subject to continuous satisfactory service.
- Mode of recruitment – There will be two phases in the selection procedure. Firstly, there will be a Written Examination consisting of eighty five (85) marks. Successful candidates will be called for an Interview consisting of fifteen (15) marks. The written exam. will be divided into the following:Computer efficiency (Practical & theoretical) – 40 marks ii) Knowledge of English – 20 marks iii) General Knowledge – 15 marks iv) Arithmetic – 10 marks :Total – 85 marks
- Role and function of the Data Entry Operators – Their role and function will be restricted to the following activities – i) Bill receiving, ii) Scroll Entry, iii) Cheque delivery, iv) Return Memo generation, v) Compilation work, vi) PPO entry, vii) Advice entry of PL, viii) Sanction Order entry, .) Other data entry related work, as and when assigned by the Treasury Officer.
Selection Procedure For Govt. of West Bengal Birbhum District – Data Entry Operator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Data Entry Operator Vacancy in Govt. of West Bengal Birbhum District:
- Application Form is to be downloaded from here. It is to be neatly typed. Signature and date should be given at the bottom. Self attested photocopies of the documents, as mentioned at the bottom of the Application Form are to attached with the Form.
- Now an envelop containing the Form may be dropped in the box provided for the purpose in the Office of the District Magistrate, Birbhum OR it may be sent by general post to the District Magistrate, Birbhum, PO- Suri, Dist.Birbhum. “Application for the post of Data Entry Operator for the Treasuries in Birbhum districtshould be written on the top of the envelop.
- Last Date of receipt of Application Form – 01/06/2015
- Candidates are instructed to give their e-mail ID on the Application Form. Admit Cards may be sent on this e-mail ID.
- Any type of canvassing will be viewed seriously.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/06/2015
Top Company Openings:
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016