Govt. of West Bengal Birbhum District has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Block Accountant through recruitment notification – Govt. of West Bengal Birbhum District Recruitment 2015 – Memo.No:518/Plg./SSM/Bir. Candidates who have completed B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Govt. of West Bengal Birbhum District.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Block Accountant on or before 10/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Govt. of West Bengal Birbhum District
Vacancy Name : Block Accountant
Educational Qualification : B.Com
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Birbhum
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Govt. of West Bengal Birbhum District, Birbhum-731224
Detail Of Govt. of West Bengal Birbhum District Block Accountant Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from candidates for filling up the post of Block Accountant on contractual basis in the above mentioned blocks under Sarva Siksha Mission, Birbhum.
- Applicants may apply if they have a B.Com.Hons) degree under regular course from any recognized Indian University and hold of certificate of efficiency in Computer covering M S Office and Tally Accounting system with at least two years’ experience in accounting and audit job in Govt. / any organization / firm of repute or in any Govt sponsored project having computer environment. Age should be from 21 years to less than 37 years as on 1st January, 2015. Retired Govt.
- employee having the above qualifications and experience and not more than 62 years of age as on 1st January, 2015 may also apply. Selected candidate for the Block will be posted in a CLRC situated in the respective block and their jurisdiction of work will cover the schools within the said block.
- They will visit schools for at least 15 days in each month and will be accountable to Circle Project Coordinator of the CLRC.
- The applicant can apply for one block only and must be resident of the Birbhum district. The applicant shall submit a declaration and give an undertaking that I have applied for one block only and in the event it is found I have applied for more than one block my candidature is liable for cancellation.
- If for any block, the no. of applicants exceeds ten, then ten applicants having the requisite qualification and experience will be screened and short listed on the basis of marks obtained in B Com (Hons) only.
- They will be called to appear for computer efficiency test and on evaluation of qualifications, experience and computer efficiency test maximum three candidate will be called for interview and then the panel of three will be published but the said panel will be treated as cancelled as soon as the post is filled up.
- Ten Candidates screened on the basis of B Com (Hons) marks for each block will be allowed weightage for higher qualification if any of M Com/ Inter C A / Inter ICWA.
- Applicant is required to apply to the District Project Officer, Sarva Siksha Mission, Birbhum in prescribed proforma along with all copies of documents duly self-attested and with a recent colour photograph duly self-attested and pasted in proper place of the application.
Selection Procedure For Govt. of West Bengal Birbhum District – Block Accountant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Block Accountant Vacancy in Govt. of West Bengal Birbhum District:
- There is only ONE post for one BLOCK.
- Recruitment will be initially for one year on contractual basis and may be renewed further subject to maximum of three years or the winding up of the project whichever is earlier.
- A contractual agreement is to be entered into with the selected applicant.
- No selected person has any claim for permanent employment as this is purely a temporary assignment and will remain valid up to contractual period.
- The post carries a contractual consolidated remuneration of Rs.12000/twelve thousand) only per month.
- Other terms will be as per rules and orders of Paschim Banga Sarva Siksha Mission.
- Self attested copies of all documents be attached in respect of educational qualifications, experience, computer certificate, residential proof, age proof, proof of retirement from Govt.
- Service in case of the applicant is a retired person. Voter ID or Passport or Employment Exchange Card (current renewed) or Residential Certificate issued by the Sub Divisional Officer will only be considered as residential proof.
- One recent passport size photograph self-attested be pasted at proper place of the application proforma. One self-addressed envelope also be attached with application.
- All the original documents must be produced at the time of computer efficiency test before the DPO for verification otherwise the screened applicant will not be allowed to appear for the test.
- Completed applications will be received through a drop box kept at DPO, SSM, Birbhum at Prasashan Bhavan (3″ floor), Suri, Birbhum up to 04-00 p.m. on 10/07/2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/07/2015
Reference: Govt. of West Bengal Birbhum District Recruitment 2015 – Memo.No:518/Plg./SSM/Bir
Top Company Openings:
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017