Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainees through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Executive Trainees Job on or before 01 Oct 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
Vacancy Name : Executive Trainees
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 267 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 01 Oct 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) , Across India
Detail of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Executive Trainees Recruitment:
- Eligibility Criteria: PSU aspirants applying through GATE 2016 must have applied and appeared for GATE 2016 exam in their respective branch of study.They are required to enter the GATE 2016 Registration No given while filling in the GATE 2016 Application Form,The GATE 2016 Registration Number will be available on the GATE 2016 Admit Card which will be available from December 17, 2015 onwards. Candidates can check the PSU companies given below and click on the corresponding link give to be able to apply for the same
- Indian Oil Corporation Department : Chemical/ Civil/ Computer Science & IT/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communications/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Pertroleum /Polymer
- ONGC Qualification: Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering Petroleum Engineering Civil Engineering Electrical Engineering Electronics Engineering Electronics and Communication Physics with Electronics Instrumentation Engineering Chemical EngineeringChemical Engineering Geology & Geophysics Auto Engineeringwith minimum 60% marks.
- BHEL Discipline/GATE Subject Code/No. of Vacancies Mechanical/ME/ 115 Posts Electrical/ EE/ 60 Posts Electronics/ EC/ 15 Posts Metallurgy/ MT/ 10 Posts
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd. Mechanical/16 Posts Electrical/19 Posts
- GAIL (India) Ltd. Qualification: Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical TechnologyMechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical & AutomobileElectrical/ Electrical & Electronics nstrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics mputer Science/ Information Technology with minimum 65 % Marks OR Full Time Bachelor Degree with minimum 60 % marks and 03 years Full Time Master Degree in Computer Application MCA Engineering in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical & Telecommunicationwith minimum 65 % Marks- Chemical -14 posts Mechanical -13 posts Electrical -13 posts Instrumentation -06 posts Business Information System- 11 posts Telecom/Telemetry- 10 posts
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (BPCL) Qualification: B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) through AICTE/UGC approved Indian Universities / Institutes. Candidates should have passed the degree in first attempt. Integrated Courses or courses with 5 year or more course duration would not be eligible for the position. Mechanical : B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) – Mechanical Engineering, Chemical : B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) – Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology. Instrumentation: B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) – Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation and Control Engineering / Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Punjab State Power Corporation Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/BSc. degrees in Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent degree recognized by AICTE or AMIE with 60% marks from Institution of Engineers(India) Kolkata in the discipline of : Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. Discipline: Electrical/ Electronics & Communications/ Civil / Computer Science Engg.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Discipline : Civil, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Electronics & Telecommunications.
- National Fertilizers Ltd. Discipline: Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation etc.
- West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd. (WBSEDCL) Discipline : Electrical
- NTPC Limited Discipline : Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil and Computer Science & Information Technology
- Oil India Ltd Discipline: Mechanical/Geology/Geophysics
Selection Procedure for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – Executive Trainees Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01 Oct 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Executive Trainees Vacancy in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) :
- Candidates have to apply online separately for GATE-2016. Last date for apply online is 01/10/2015
- Application Process:Process: For GATE 2016, all information related to the candidates will be available in a single GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS). Candidates have to register and fill the application via ONLINE mode ONLY. The photograph and signature of the applicant must be uploaded during the online application. Please note that all necessary certificates, such as, degree certificate/certificate from the Principal and the category certificate, if any are also to be uploaded. Please note that no application form is available for sale anywhere.
- Downloadable Admit Card: Admit cards will ONLY be downloadable from the GOAPS website tentatively from 17th December 2015. The candidate has to bring a printed copy of the admit card to the test centre along with at least one original and valid photo identification. The only permitted photo identifications are: Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar UID, College ID, Employee identification card, or a notarized affidavit which contains the candidate’s Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address. The details of this ID proof have to be given while filling the online application.
- Numerical Answer Type Questions: The question paper for GATE 2016 will consist of questions of both multiple-choice type and numerical answer type. For multiple choice type questions, candidates have to choose the answer from the given choices. For numerical answer type questions, candidates have to enter a number as
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01 Oct 2015