Gramin Bank of Aryavart has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gramin Bank of Aryavart
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Officers Job from 16.01.2015 to 31.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Gramin Bank of Aryavart
||10TH/ Any Graduate
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Gramin Bank of Aryavart Head Office, A-2 /46, Vijay Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226 010
Detail of Gramin Bank of Aryavart Officers Recruitment:
Gramin Bank of Aryavart invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management Grade (Scale I) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014
||No of post
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer),Officer Scale-II (IT) , Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer), Officer Scale-I, Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
||Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 18th June – 4 th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in. Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Office Assistants (Multipurpose) and Officer Scale I are required to possess proficiency in the local/native language of Uttar Pradesh (The condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale II). For ensuring proficiency in local/native language of U.P. i.e. HINDI, the candidate should have a. Local language i.e. HINDI at 10thStd level OR b. Native language i.e. HINDI at 10thStd level OR c. Local language i.e. HINDI at any level up to graduation level
||Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale-II) – 19400-700/1-20100- 800/10-28100; Officer in Junior Management Grade (Scale-I) – 14500-600/7-18700-700/2- 20100-800/7-25700; Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4- 12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
Selection Procedure for Gramin Bank of Aryavart – Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.01.2015.
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose):- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- Officer Scale-I:- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- For Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer):- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- Officer Scale-II (Specialist Officer *):- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category. IT and Marketing Officer Note: The experience required for Officer Scale-II i.e. 1 or 2 years, as the case may be, should be of any Bank or SEBI recognized Financial Institutions.
- PERSONAL INTERVIEW: Depending on the number of vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to bank, the number, equivalent to three times the number of vacancies as short listed by the IBPS, based on their Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS). Remaining applicants, if any will not receive an interview call from the Bank. The total marks for Interview will be 30. The qualifying marks i.e. bench marks in Interview shall be 40% i.e. 12 out of 30. The relaxation to SC/ST candidates will be provided as per extant Govt. guidelines.
APPLICATION FEE (INCLUDING POSTAGE/ INTIMATION CHARGES) (NON-REFUNDABLE) :
Officer (Scale I & II) : – Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates (Postages/Intimation Charges only). – Rs.150/- for all others Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : – Rs. 50/- for SC /ST/PWD candidates (Postages/Intimation Charges only). – Rs.100/- for all others a) Challan is available on our website www.aryavart-rrb.com b) Candidates should download the Challan Format from the Bank’s website www.aryavart-rrb.com c) After filling up the required information on the Challan Form, they should make payment of the fee applicable to them at any Branch of Gramin Bank of Aryavart and should keep the ‘Candidate’s Copy’ of the Challan with receipt of fees duly acknowledged thereon, with them for producing the same at the time of Interview along with the latest passport size photograph pasted on the Challan and signed across by the candidate. Candidates claiming fee concession should also enclose photocopy of the relevant category certificate, along with the paid Fee Challan. Candidate should ensure that on deposit of fee, the Branch issues him/ her receipt which includes the following items: i) Name of Branch ii) Branch Code No. iii) Transaction ID Number iv) Deposit Date
How to apply for Officers Vacancy in Gramin Bank of Aryavart:
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.aryavart-rrb.com in between 16.01.2015 and 31.01.2015 No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- Common Written Examination-III [CWE-III] conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview, etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.aryavart-rrb.com and click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification. The candidate should take a printout of the Fee Payment Challan. Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS. Candidates can pay application fees in any of the branches of the Gramin Bank of Aryavart only. Go to the nearest Gramin Bank of Aryavart Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account No. 000210210000001 with Gramin Bank of Aryavart. Not: Candidates may find out the District wise list of the Branches from the Bank’s website under heading Locate us-Branches.
- Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & code No, (b) Transaction id/Scroll number (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the “Recruitment” Link on the Bank’s website www.aryavart-rrb.com All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
- Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan in the Online Application Form, scores obtained in stipulated CWE etc. at the appropriate places.
- The transaction ID provided by the Branch after deposit of fee must be quoted in the applicationand the Original fee payment receipt i.e Fee Challan will have to be submitted along with print of Application submitted online & the Call Letter at the time of Interview. Without original Fee Challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview. Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan with them.
- The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT SUBMIT A PRINTOUT OF THE APPLICATION / FEE PAYMENT RECEIPT (Fee Challan) TO THE BANK AT THIS STAGE (be submitted at the time of Interview only).
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected. (xii) The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if short listed for Interview. The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if short listed for Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below: 1. Original fee payment receipt (Fee Challan). 2. Printout of the online application submitted. 3. Printout of IBPS Scores for the stipulated examination. 4. 10th standard examination Mark sheet in support of local language i.e. Hindi. 5. Attested copy of School/Board certificate/Birth certificate issued by Municipal authority as proof of age. 6. Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification; 7. Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable; 8. Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable. 9. Photo identity proof. 10. Personal Bio-Data Form (To be downloaded from Bank’s website). 11. Any other relevant document If selected for interview, candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks & Financial Institutions) will be required to submit their applications accompanied by a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered. It is for the candidate to ensure that he/she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application formand submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.
- Payment of Application Fees 16.01.2015 to 31.01.2015
- Opening date for Online Registration 16.01.2015
- Last Date for Online Registration 31.01.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.01.2015