Gramin Bank of Aryavart has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Coordinator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gramin Bank of Aryavart
Eligible candidates can apply off-line for the Job Coordinator on or before 07/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Gramin Bank of Aryavart|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The General Manager, Personnel & I.L. Gramin Bank of Aryavart, Head Office, A-2/46, Vijay Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow- 226 010|
Detail of Gramin Bank of Aryavart Coordinator Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of “Coordinator” on contract basis from the retired Officers of Regional Rural Bank. The details regarding eligibility, emoluments etc. are as under:-
- Name of the Post : Coordinator
- Number of Posts : 01
- Age ( As on 01st March 2015) : Should not be more than 65 years
- Qualification : Retired SMGS-IV Officer of RRB (Chief Manager) with Graduate Degree & CAIIB
- Experience (as on 01.03.2015) : Minimum 04 years experience at administrative office as Chief Manager (Experience Certificate to be enclosed). Experience in the field of Financial Inclusion is desirable.
- Other desirable qualifications : Should have good communication skills, having good knowledge of Banking, additional qualifications / good computer knowledge/Credit exposure.
- Emoluments / Remuneration : 1. Rs. 20000/- (fixed) per month 2. Rs. 5000/- (fixed) for travelling & Communication [Total Rs. 25,000/- (fixed) per month]
- Brief job role : The Coordinator will provide the services in the Bank to expand Financial Inclusion. He will monitor the functioning of CSPs/BCs/BFs/FLCs/ USBs etc. of the Bank. He requires to chalk out strategies to upgrade the Financial Inclusion Plans and renewable energy schemes in the operational area of GBA.
Selection Procedure for Gramin Bank of Aryavart – Coordinator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/03/2015
- The selection of Coordinator (on purely contract basis for one year) will be made by the selection committee of the Bank.
How to apply for Coordinator Vacancy in Gramin Bank of Aryavart:
The interested retired Officers (Chief Managers) of RRB are required to apply on the prescribed proforma, by taking a printout of the same after downloading. The duly filled in application form should be sent to following address through speed post: The General Manager, Personnel & I.L. Gramin Bank of Aryavart, Head Office, A-2/46, Vijay Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow- 226 010 The scanned copy of the application may also be mailed to [email protected] The last date of receiving of applications at Head Office is 07-03-2015 Bank reserves the right to reject the applications which do not match with Bank’s requirement in terms of Qualification and experience. If Bank does not receive any application of the desired level, the post will remain vacant.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/03/2015
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017