Greater Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Manager & More Vacancies through recruitment notification Candidates who have completed Graduate/CA/MBA/ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Greater Bank
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Chief Manager & More Vacancies on or before 28/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Chief Manager & More Vacancies
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Greater Bank, Churchgate Chambers, Ground floor, Sir Vithaldas Thackersey Marg,5, New Marine Lines , Mumbai – 400020.
Detail of Greater Bank Chief Manager & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Job Title : TREASURY DEALERg:
- Qualifications : Graduate and Additional Qualification –CA/MBA is desirable.
- AGE : 30 – 40 years.
- Experience : Minimum 5 years in similar area.
- Job Description : Strong in Money Market Operations. Overall Management of Treasury Operations as a Profit Centre. Strategic Management, Monitoring and Forecast of interest rates. Knowledge of investing in CBLO, Govt. Securities, Commercial Paper, Certificate of Deposit, Call Money, Repo , Mutual Funds , Fixed Deposits etc. Optimum Utilization of resources in managing Treasury Function Monitoring of SLR and CRR
Job Title : Chief Manager / AGM – Credit:
- Qualifications: Minimum Graduate with CAIIB, MBA/CA’s/ICWA/ will be given preference. Previous experience in credit management and relationship Management is desirable.
- Age: 40 to 45 years. May be relaxed in case of deserving candidates
- Experience: 10 years of working experience in bank of which at least 5 years experience a Sr. manager / Chief Manager or equivalent in any nationalized / private sector and Co-operative bank in credit.
- Key Result Areas: Delivering the agreed business plan for commercial loans. This includes delivering budgeted profit and achieving targeted asset level, building a robust pipeline of proposals, managing asset quality and arresting any asset quality slippage, achieving budgeted fee based revenue etc. Key to this is developing account management plans and managing relationships pro-actively to pre-empt excessive upward delegation for routing decisions. Maintaining asset quality on the vulnerable accounts in the portfolio and establishing a process for an ongoing credit monitoring to pre-empt surprises. Establishing and delivering high standards of compliance.
- Key Skill Required: Analytical, selling, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Title : Job Title : Branch Head (Manager / Sr. Manager)
- Qualifications : Graduate and Additional Qualification –CA/MBA is desirable with JAIIB / CAIIB.
- Experience : Minimum 5 years.
- Age : 30 – 40 years.
- Experience : Minimum 5 years in Branch Banking and as Branch Manager / Head position.
- Job Description : Responsible for Managing day to day affairs of the Branch including front-end operations for Savings, Current & Fixed Deposits, Deposit Mobilisation and Cash Management as well as extending priority banking services. Supervising marketing and Business development operations for various Liabilities Business, lending against Tangible Securities, Third Party Products thereby achieving increased sales/maximizing profit. Responsible for dealing with external and internal auditors and inspections and compliance. Ensuring customer satisfaction by providing superior service delivery & achieving service quality norms. Overall responsible for Team Development, Cost Management, Revenue Generation.
Selection Procedure for Greater Bank – Chief Manager & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Chief Manager & More Vacancies Vacancy in Greater Bank:
Interested candidates may apply online on or before 28/03/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/03/2015