Gujarat Agro Industries Corporation Limited (GAICL) invites application for the recruitment of Manager/Assistant Manager with CA holders
Company name : Gujarat Agro Industries Corporation Limited (GAICL)
Posts : Manager/Assistant Manager
Qualification : CA
Salary : Rs.9300-39100/- p.m
No of Openings : 04
Location : Gujarat
Last date to apply : 30/8/2014
Details of Post :
Gujarat Agro Industries Corporation Ltd. (GAIC) intends to fill up 2 posts of Manager (Finance) and 2 posts of Assistant Manager (Finance). The Head Office of GAIC is at Gandhinagar and it has Field Officers throughout the State. The candidate will be liable to be transferred throughout the State.
Qualification & Experience:
- Manager (Finance): – (two posts)Chartered Accountant (CA) having post-CA experience of minimum 5 years. (Preference shall be given to those who are having additional qualifications in Business Management/ Finance/ Taxation etc.).
- Assistant Manager (Finance): – (one post) Chartered Accountant (CA) having post-CA experience of minimum 3 years. (Preference shall be given to those possessing Diploma in Finance/ Accounting / Cost Management).
- Assistant Manager (Finance): – (one post) Chartered Accountant (CA) with Company Secretary (CS) having post-CS experience of minimum 3 years.
The candidate will be selected and appointed on regular pay scale as follows:-
- Manager (Finance) Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 (Grade Pay: Rs.5400) Approx. Emoluments: Rs.53,000/-
- Assistant Manager (Finance) Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800 (Grade Pay: Rs.4600) Approx. Emoluments: Rs.36,000/-
The selected candidate will be appointed at the lowest pay of the corresponding Pay Scale.
His services will be governed as per the Government Rules & Regulations as applicable to GAIC and he will be entitled to any revision that may take place from time to time.The candidate so elected shall be entitled to draw all regular perks such as HRA, CLA, Medical Allowance, etc. as applicable to the respective posts in GAIC.
- The Upper Age Limit for the Post of Manager (Finance) is 38 years
- The Upper Age Limit for the Post of Assistant Manager (Finance) is 32 years.
Probation: The person so selected will be appointed on probation of 2 years. During the probation period his performance will be evaluated and accordingly he will be promoted from 1st year to 2nd year. The probation can be extended in case of his performance is not at par with the standard. The services of the person so appointed can be terminated at any time without assigning any reason during the period of probation.
After the successful completion of probation of 2 years, the person will be regularized in the services of GAIC.
Submission of application: All applications shall be submitted electronically on e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org Supporting documents should be scanned and submitted alongwith the application through email. However, the candidate will also have to submit the hard-copy of all the certificates/documents (self-certified) to the office of GAIC on or before the stipulated date.
The last date of submission of application alongwith all supporting documents is 25th August, 2014.
Criteria for selection: The candidates screened on the basis of academic qualification and experience will becalled for personal interview. The date of personal interview is 30th August, 2014. The total marks of Educational Qualification, Experience and personal interview will be counted for final selection.
The candidate should have dynamic perspective with excellent communication skills in both English and Gujarati languages and a very good knowledge of computer and ITeS. The selected candidate will be given one month period for joining the services, failing which his selection will be deemed cancelled. However, in special circumstances, GAIC may allow further grace on merit of the case. The candidate will not be eligible for any TA/DA or any other allowance for appearing in the personal interview.
Those applications which are not received through email will not be considered. The candidate will receive the acknowledgement to his application through email. He has to carry this letter whiling appearing for the personal interview. The following documents are required for Association of Office, Educational
Qualification and Work Experience:-
- S.S.C. Mark sheet
- H.S.C. Mark sheet
- Date of birth certificate
- B.Com. Mark sheet (1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year)
- Student Registration Letter issued by ICAI
- Mark Sheet of both the groups of C.A. Final Course
- Certificate for additional Qualification issued by Institute/University for ICWA, C.S., CFA/MBA alongwith mark sheet.
- Work Experience
- Last Pay Certificate
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30/8/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From GAICL|