Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Officer/Managers & More Vacancies with B.E/B.Tech/MBA/M.Com/CA/ICWA/MBBS/Graduate holders
Company name : Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited
Posts : Assistant Officer/Managers & More Vacancies
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/MBA/M.Com/CA/ICWA/MBBS/Graduate
Salary : NA
No of Openings : NA
Location : Gujarat
Last date to apply : 29/7/2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Officer/Managers & More Vacancies
GACL the flag bearer in Chlor-Alkali industries in the Country is one of the leading Companies promoted by Government of Gujarat. It is located in two complexes at Baroda & Dahej. We invite professionals looking for a challenging career for following positions for Baroda & Dahej Complex.
Position : Chief Manager / Sr. Manager (Stores) – Baroda Complex
- Qualification : Graduate (Preferably in Engineering) with MBA (Material Mgmt.)from reputed University.
- Age Limit: 40/38 years
- Experience : The candidate should have minimum 15 / 12 years of post qualification experience out of which 8 / 5 years should be at managerial position, preferably in heavy chemicals / Fertilizers / petrochemicals industry with practical knowledge of computerized store mgt., inventory control, stores procedures & handling insurance claim etc.
Position : Chief Medical Officer – Baroda Complex
- Qualification : MBBS from a MCI recognized Medical College / institute and CIH (Certificate in Industrial Hygiene) or equivalent course from recognized institute.
- Age Limit: 50 Years.
- Experience : Minimum 15 years of clinical experience as a general practitioner in a reputed general hospital or in industries.
Position : Sr. Manager / Manager (Finance)- Baroda Complex
- Qualification : M.Com with inter CA, Preferably CA/ICWA.
- Age Limit: 38 / 35 Years
- Experience : Minimum 12/10 years post qualification experience in finance department of chemicals / fertilizers/ petrochemicals industries. He should be well conversant with the work of finance concurrence, Bill passing, financial accounting, cost accounting, insurance, income-tax, VAT/Sales Tax, dealing with auditors & Government officers etc. He should have exposure of computerized working environment either in Oracle or SAP.Preference will be given to qualified CA or ICWA with relaxation in experience criteria of 4-6 years.Candidate conversant with IFRS shall be preferred.
Position : Officer (Safety) – Baroda Complex
- Qualification : B.E / B.Tech.(Chemical Engg) and Diploma in Industrial Safety from recognized University.
- Age Limit: 30 Years.
- Experience : Minimum 3-5 years of post qualification experience in safety department. He should have thorough knowledge of ISO standards and its execution, experience of liaisoning with Government authorities.
Position : Officer /Asstt. Officer (Purchase)-Baroda Complex
- Qualification : BE / B.Tech (Mechanical / Electrical) preferably with MBA (Material Mgmt.)(Full time) or equivalent qualification from reputed university.
- Age Limit: 30 / 28 Years
- Experience : Minimum 5 / 3 years of post qualification experience in Materials Department in large size manufacturing industries.
Position : Officer /Asstt. Officer (Security)- Baroda & Dahej Complex
- Qualification : Graduate from recognized university.
- Additional qualification: Diploma in industrial Security / Fire Fighting course from recognized institution / university will be preferred.
- Age Limit: 45 Years
- Experience : The candidate should have more than 05 years of relevant experience of Industrial Security in large manufacturing Industries.
Position : Medical Officer – Baroda & Dahej Complex
- Qualification : MBBS from a MCI recognized Medical College / institute and CIH (Certificate in Industrial Hygiene) or equivalent course from recognized institution.
- Age Limit: 30 Years
- Experience : Minimum 03 years of clinical experience as a general practitioner in a reputed general hospital or in industries.
Position : System Support Technician – Baroda Complex
- Qualification : Full time Graduation from recognized university having Microsoft / CISCO Network Certification viz. MCSE /CCNA
- Age Limit: 35 Years
- Experience : The applicant should have minimum 10 years of post qualification experience of post Certification of large organization having LAN/WAN Set-up of at least 400 Nodes. The candidate should have hands-on experience of Desktop /Server Support, Network Trouble Shooting, Configuration of E-mail Services and Anti-Virus Services at Desktop level, System Back-up, ADS. Also Candidate should have hands-on experience of Video Conferencing operation and Knowledge of Windows 7 & 8 Operating system.
Mere fulfilling minimum education qualification/experience does not necessarily entitle applicants to be called for Personal Interview. Persons with higher or additional qualifications may also apply for the said positions. Relaxation in age and post qualification experience may be given to deserving candidates. The company reserves its right to transfer employees any where in India for all positions.
Remuneration will commensurate with industry standards.
Indian Nationals meeting with the above requirements may apply with full particulars of Education qualification, percentage of marks obtained with certified true copies of the certificates and testimonials past and present experience details, present and expected salary (CTC), etc. along with recent passport photograph within 10 days from the date of publication of this advertisement to:
Human Resource Department
Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited
P.O. Petrochemicals, District: Baroda – 391 346
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 29/7/2014
Click here for More Details
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016