Gujarat Ayurved University (GAU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Gujarat Ayurved University (GAU) Recruitment 2015 – NO. PGT/TRC /2015-2016/. Candidates who have completed BAMS, MS, MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat Ayurved University (GAU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 26/5/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Gujarat Ayurved University (GAU)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : BAMS, MS/MD
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,000/- p.m
Job Location : Jamnagar
Walk in date to Apply for this job : 26/5/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy : GUJARAT AYURVED UNIVERSITY, Office of the Director, Jamnagar – 361008
Detail of Gujarat Ayurved University (GAU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk-in-interview for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)in a sponsored clinical research project under TRC will be held on: 26- 05 – 2015 (Tuesday) in the Chamber of Director, IPGT&RA, Jamnagar, at 11.00 AM. Interested and qualified candidates shall apply on plain paper with copy of their academic certificates, and attend the interview.
|Name of the project and Chief Investigator||Post required with Fellowship||Qualifications||No. of posts|
|A CLINICAL STUDY TO EVALUATE THE STANYJANANA (Galactogogue) EFFECT OF PROMOLACT CAPSULES AND GRANULES (An open randomized clinical study) PI: Prof. Kalpana S Patel, Dept. of Kaumarabhritya||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Fellowship: Fixed remuneration of Rs. 15, 000 /- per month No. of posts: 01||BAMS / M.D. (Ayu) / M.S. (Ayu)||1 post|
Selection Procedure for Gujarat Ayurved University (GAU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 26/5/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Gujarat Ayurved University (GAU):
- All the appointments are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- Preference will be given to candidates with post graduate degree in Ayurveda / candidates with previous experience of working in clinical research projects.
- Candidates with Knowledge of Sanskrit, English, and Good knowledge of computer operation (MS Office) will be given preference.
- The duration of appointment will be as per requirement of the project.
- No TA / DA would be admissible for attending the interview and Candidates should bring all relevant documents of qualification and experience at the time of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 26/5/2015
GUJARAT AYURVED UNIVERSITY, Office of the Director, Jamnagar – 361008
Gujarat Ayurved University (GAU) Recruitment 2014 – NO. PGT/TRC /2015-2016/.
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016