Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute (GCRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Fellowship through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed MS/ DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute (GCRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Fellowship on or before 07/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute (GCRI)|
|Educational Qualification||MS/MD/ DNB pathology|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute (GCRI), NEW CIVIL HOSPITAL CAMPUS, ASARWA, AHMEDABAD-380 016|
Detail of Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute (GCRI) Fellowship Recruitment:
- QUALIFICATION : M. S. ( Gen. Surgery, ENT), M.Ch, DNB (Surgical Oncology).
- AGE: Not more than 35 years, can be relaxed for deserving case.
- STIPEND: Details given bellow.
- Fellowship Eligibility Diploma OR Degree holder
- Tenure Fellowship tenure is for 1 year (can be extended for one year)
- Deposit Rs.25000/- for one year Fellowship. Deposit will be refunded after completion of tenure.
- Stipend for 1st year Fellowship 2nd year Fellowship Stipend Rs.23000/- per month for M.D. / M.S. Rs.24000/- per month Rs.19000/- per month for Diploma Rs.20000/- per month Rs.26000/- per month for D.M. / M.Ch Rs.27000/- per month
- Certificate will be issued after successful completion of fellowship
Selection Procedure for Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute (GCRI) – Fellowship Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Fellowship Vacancy in Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute (GCRI):
Interested candidates may apply up to 07-02-2015, Saturday during office hours. The application form downloaded from our website. Please attached Photocopies of all educational qualifications, experience certificates & attempt certificates duly sign by Gazated Officer or self attested alongwith one recent colour passport size photograph to be submitted by the post/ courier/ by hand. Address to The Incharge Director, The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa, Ahmedabad – 380016. Candidates are requested to send all attested photo copies of following documents with application form in following sequence. Downloaded Application Form Detailed Bio-data. Birth Certificate. Caste Certificate. Final Mark Sheet of Graduation, Post Graduation, Super Speciality, etc. MCI Registration of Graduation, Post Graduation. Gujarat State Medical Council Registration / or other State’s Medical Council Registration. Attempt Certificate of Graduation, Post Graduation. All Experience Certificates. NOC from Present Employer.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From GCRI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017