Gujarat Institute of Development Research (GIDR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MA, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat Institute of Development Research (GIDR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate Job on or before 10/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gujarat Institute of Development Research (GIDR)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.A, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Gujarat
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dr. ItishreePattnaik Assistant Professor Gujarat Institute of Development Research Gota, Ahmedabad, [email protected]@gmail.com
Detail of Gujarat Institute of Development Research (GIDR) Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Research Associate to work in an ANU/ICSSR sponsored project entitled “Farmers of Future: Challenges of Feminized Agriculture in India” for a temporary period of 3 months to 1 year.
- Number of positions:1
- Qualification: MA (with minimum 3-4 years of research experience) M.phil(completed),PhD (initial stage)
- Desirable: 1. Experienceinconducting field survey (the project involves conducting field survey in Gujarat and West Bengal) 2. Scholars from Social Science background 3. Familiarity withSPSS 4. Functional knowledge ofGujaratior Bengali along with English and Hindi
- Pay structure: According to the GIDR norms.
Selection Procedure for Gujarat Institute of Development Research (GIDR) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in Gujarat Institute of Development Research (GIDR) :
Bio-data of interested candidates may be sent by post or email along with scanned/photocopies of academic certificates and names of two referees, to the following email-id/ postal address on or before 10-05-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/5/2015
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016