Gujarat Metro Rail Limited (MEGA) invites application for the recruitment of Deputy General Manager / Deputy Chief Engineer with B.E. / B. Tech educational background
Company name : Gujarat Metro Rail Limited (MEGA)
Posts : Deputy General Manager / Deputy Chief Engineer
Qualification : B.E. / B. Tech
Salary : Rs.90,000 to Rs. 1.20 Lak /- per month
No of Post : 02
Location : Gujarat
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
Details of Post :
Deputy General Manager / Deputy Chief Engineer:
Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Co. Ltd., a Government of Gujarat undertaking, is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project.
MEGA invites applications from qualified and experienced Engineers for appointment to key senior, middle / junior level management positions in the Project Wing. All appointments proposed will be on “contract basis” only.
In case of non-availability of experienced and suitable candidates for appointment, employees working in Metro Railways / Railways / Government / PSUs will be considered for appointment on deputation.
Retired Officers from Metro Railway / Railways / Government Departments/ PSUs, not more than 61 years of age, may also apply for contract appointment.
Job Profile, Educational Qualification and Experience required for the posts sought to be filled up :
- NAME OF POST Deputy General Manager / Deputy. Chief Engineer (Construction)
- JOB DESCRIPTION Will be required to handle all matters relating to supervision of construction of piles, piers, segmental viaducts, PEB structure, ROBs and any other structure including safety during construction and qualify. DGM will be required to interface with all agencies at site viz. detailed design consultant, general engineering consultant, agencies involved in utility diversions and civil contractors. He will also coordinate integration of civil structure to be constructed with the system works.
- MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION B.E. / B. Tech. /Equivalent (Civil)
- REQUIRED EXPERIENCE Minimum 15 years post qualification experience out of which atleast 5 years hands on experience in construction of viaduct, bridges, multi storied building, work shop shades etc. Candidates having previous experience in Metro Rail viaduct construction would be preferred.
- AGE: The maximum age limit for the post of DGM /Deputy Chief Engineer 50 years as on 01.09.2014
- NO. OF POST: 2 (Two) One each for E-W (Elevated) and N-S (Elevated)
- PAY: Rs Rs.90,000/- to Rs.1.20 lac per month
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
- ON DEPUTATION As drawn in the Parent Department., plus Allowances as admissible under MEGA Rules
- ON CONTRACT Exceptionally qualified and experienced candidates can be considered for higher compensation package. The compensation package would be increased every year by 5 to 10 % based on performance review at the end of each year. Further the selected candidates will be extended medical and personal accident insurance cover and reimbursement of outpatient medical expenses as per MEGA Rules will be provided.
- CONTRACT APPOINTMENT The Contract Appointment will be initially for 3 years, extendable to 5 years. The contract of appointment may be terminated by either side by giving 30 days notice or by paying the contractual remuneration of one month in lieu of notice period, if the circumstances so warrant.
- Candidates who have appeared for interviews conducted by MEGA for the above said posts on an earlier occasion need not send their applications again unless there is a change in the eligibility criteria.
- Prescribed qualifications are the minimum requirements and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right for interview / selection.
- The candidates who are working with State Government Departments / Public Sector Undertakings may send the advance application and if the candidate is selected, MEGA will seek consent for deputation from the respective Organization. In respect of candidates working in Central government / Central PSUs, they may send the application, after obtaining prior permission from their respective Organizations
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
How To Apply:
- Applicants should download application format attached, fill up the same and send the application through email or by post
- Any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements, which are false or incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempts to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection.
- The candidate shall have to indicate his/her acceptance to the offer within fifteen days from the receipt of offer, if not; next candidate in order of merit will be offered the appointment on similar lines. However, the Competent Authority may grant such extension of time depending upon the exigencies, if so requested.
- Original Documents in support of qualification and relevant experience shall be submitted along with the Resume at the time of interview. Non-submission of documents along with the Resume, will lead to rejection of candidature at any stage during the process of recruitment.
- MEGA shall not be liable for any damage / injury / loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire recruitment process and journey.
- Management reserves the right to assess fitness or otherwise of the candidates selected.
TIME & DATE OF INTERVIEW Call letters for interview will be issued to shortlisted applicants indicating Time, Date and Venue of the Interview
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MEGA||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|