Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Professor on or before 01/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : LLM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Gandhinagar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (INDIA)
Detail Of Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
- Position Assistant Professor (Law) Private International Law
- Scale 15600-39100 with AGP Rs. 6000/- (Net take home approximately Indian Rs 45,000)
- Department Academic and Research Department
- Essential Criteria: (i) Master’s degree in law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. (ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. (iii) Notwithstanding anything contained in subclauses (i) and (ii), candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
- Highly desirable: (i) Experience in teaching/research preferably Private International Law in premier law universities/colleges. (ii) Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills; (iii) Ability to innovate and to improve academic programmes or services and to pursue interesting new ideas and new methods;
Selection Procedure For Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Professor Vacancy in Gujarat National Law University (GNLU):
- This appointment is initially for five years duration with subsequent extensions depending upon the performance of the incumbent and the needs of the University. The University retains the discretion not to make any appointment to this vacancy, to make an appointment at a lower pay-scale/consolidated pay, or to make an appointment with a modified job description.
- Tentative Interview Date –Friday, 12 June, 2015
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Only applications received before the closing date with requisite application fee will be considered.
- Application on prescribed format will only be entertained.
- Applications from qualified female, reserved category, minority candidates are strongly encouraged. Entitlements and benefits: As per the University Grants Commission of India norms, however, modification to suit the needs and conditions of the GNLU is possible. (i) Various types of leave as per GNLU regulations (ii) New Pension Scheme (iii) Gratuity (iv) Medical Insurance Premium (v) Children Education Allowance (vi) Accommodation in campus
- Application Fee: Demand Draft: of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 700/- for SC, ST, PWD category candidates) in favour of the Gujarat National Law University payable at Ahmedabad. Application should be addressed to The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (INDIA); Email: [email protected], tel: +91 (79) 2327 6611 / 12
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/06/2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017