Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Registrar through recruitment notification – Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement Reference No: AD-02.02/2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Registrar on or before 15/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Registrar
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Gandhinagar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Director, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (INDIA)
Detail Of Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Assistant Registrar Recruitment:
- Position Assistant Registrar
- Remuneration 15600-39100 (Grade Pay 5400)
- Department Administration
- Required: (i) Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale along with good academic record. (ii) Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar or higher scale in Academic Institutes/ Open Learning/Distance Institutes/ Autonomous Bodies. (iii) Excellent knowledge of computer system. (iv) Ability to innovate and to improve programmes or services and to pursue new ideas and methods. (v) Fluency in English language
- Desirable: (i) Strong interpersonal, team building as well as oral and written communication skills; (ii) Positive attitude and ability to plan and adapt to changes; (iii) Strong understanding towards the academic & administrative requirements; (iv) Demonstrated knowledge of UGC, Government of India, BCI, NAAC and Government of Gujarat regulations; (v) Female, reserved category, minority candidates are strongly encouraged; (vi) Experience and knowledge of unique nature and functioning of the National Law University System; (vii) Ability to function simultaneously as a law or interdisciplinary subject teacher in a particular subject; (viii)Demonstrated knowledge of modern electronic student record storage and delivery systems; (ix) Demonstrated problem solving skills; (x) Ability to collaborate effectively with various departments and cross-functional teams.
Selection Procedure For Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) – Assistant Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/06/2015
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview
How To Apply For Assistant Registrar Vacancy in Gujarat National Law University (GNLU):
- This appointment is initially for five year duration and may be renewed depending upon the performance of the incumbent and the needs of the University.
- The University retains the discretion not to make any appointment to this vacancy, to make an appointment at a lower remuneration, or to make an appointment with a modified job description best suitable to the requirements of the University.
- Tentative date of interview: 20 June, 2015
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Interview.
- Application on prescribed application form will only be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Residence at GNLU campus is compulsory. No HRA for staying outside the Campus.
Application Fee: Demand Draft: of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 700/- for SC, ST, PWD category candidates) in favour of the Gujarat National Law University payable at Ahmedabad. Application should be addressed to The Director, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (INDIA); Email: [email protected], tel: +91 (79) 2327 6611 / 12
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/06/2015
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement Reference No: AD-02.02/2015