Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chemical Safety and Research through recruitment notification – Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.LDCL/EST./2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Chemical Safety and Research on or before 19/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)
Vacancy Name : Chemical Safety and Research
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,000/-pm
Job Location : Gandhinagar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 19/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (INDIA)
Detail Of Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Chemical Safety and Research Recruitment:
- Position: Chemical Safety and Research (Project Associate)
- Remuneration: Rs. 20,000 per month (fixed)
- Department Research
- Essential Criteria: I. Graduation in chemistry or chemical engineering from recognized University. II. Knowledge of safety issues of various types of chemical industry. III. Presentation and communication skills including power point presentation. IV. Knowledge of English, Hindi and Gujarati Languages.
- Highly desirable: I. Keen interest in chemistry and public safety. II. Knowledge of national and Gujarat State laws on hazardous chemicals.
Selection Procedure For Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) – Chemical Safety and Research Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Chemical Safety and Research Vacancy in Gujarat National Law University (GNLU):
- Retired chemical industry safety officers/experts/researchers are strongly encouraged to apply. This is a specific-project based appointment and is initially for six month duration and may be renewed depending upon the performance of the incumbent and the needs of the University. The University retains the discretion not to make any appointment to this vacancy, to make an appointment at a lower remuneration, or to make an appointment with a modified job description and to fix revised qualification and requirements.
- Interview Date: Tuesday, 23 June 2015
- Curriculum vitae detailing educational qualification and experience along with a motivation letter (250 words) explaining suitability shall be sent to Registrar at [email protected] on or before 20 June 2015
- Candidates shall bring original and two sets of photocopy of their Academic certificates, Experience certificate and other documents.
- Entitlements and benefits: Casual leave and HPL as per University regulation, Medical Insurance Premium, Accommodation in the University premises on subsidized rates. Depending upon the experience, qualification and result-oriented approach of the candidate, the monthly remuneration may be appropriately adjusted.
- Flexibility in working hours, including part-time duties and other office requirements. Address for communication: The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (INDIA); Email: [email protected], tel: +91 (79) 2327 6611 / 12
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/06/2015
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016