Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Coordinator through recruitment notification – Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT REFERENCE NO: AD- 01.01/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Coordinator Job on or before 8/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000/- per month|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||8/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (INDIA)|
Detail of Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Coordinator Recruitment:
|Coordinator- GNLU Residency(Guest House)||Administration||i. Graduation from recognized University. ii. Hotel Management or similar certificate or diploma course. iii. Presentation, communication & decision making skills. iv. Knowledge of English, Hindi and Gujarati Languages. v. LMV and/or HMV driving license. Highly desirable: i. At least two years relevant experience. ii. Ability to utilize personal skills to achieve goals and a high standard of performance. iii. Ability to use the technology required in day-today work. iv. Ability to suggest and contribute new ideas and initiatives. v. Physical fitness and ability to work during odd hours/holidays.||Rs. 20,000 per month (fixed)||Under the direct supervision of the Registrar and overall guidance of the Director, the incumbent shall perform the following duties; i. Ensure good care (physical, mental, hygiene, diet, medical, psychological) of GNLU Guests residing at GNLU Guest Residency and Training Residency; ii. Create, maintain, report booking details of residency on daily basis; iii. Maintain assets, records, managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure; iv. Address and troubleshoot the queries and complaints of guests; v. Ensure all infrastructure, sports amenities, equipment, facilities, housekeeping and security etc. are maintained in good condition for residency buildings; vi. Coordinate with external agencies and service providers to contribute to overall well-being of guests; vii. Ensure efficient and cost effective management of all spaces and facilities of residency area; viii. Manage, supervise, schedule, and train subordinate residency staff; ix. Collect and maintain all necessary documentation prior to event (catering, insurance, contracts, deposits, etc.); x. Point of contact for internal and external groups using facility; display excellent verbal and written communication skills (high energy, very presentable, outgoing, responsible); xi. Prepare and complete various forms, reports, correspondence, purchase orders, etc.; xii. Perform tasks of Driver in special circumstances; xiii. Any other duties as required by the University|
- This appointment is initially for one year duration and may be renewed depending upon the performance of the incumbent and the needs of the University.
- The University retains the discretion not to make any appointment to this vacancy, to make an appointment at a lower remuneration, or to make an appointment with a modified job description and to fix revised qualification and requirements.
- The incumbent should be available 24 X 7 at the campus.
- Walk in Interview Date: 08 May, 2015 at 02.30 PM.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Interview.
- Qualified female, reserved category, minority candidates are strongly encouraged.
- Candidates interested in attending walk in interview have to register by sending advance copy of Resume by email on [email protected] (Unregistered candidates will not be entertained).
- Candidates are required to bring all original and two sets of photocopy of their Academic certificates, Experience certificate and other documents.
Selection Procedure for Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)- Coordinator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 8/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Coordinator Vacancy in Gujarat National Law University (GNLU):
Address for communication: The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (INDIA); Email: [email protected], tel: +91 (79) 2327 6611 / 12
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 8/5/2015
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT REFERENCE NO: AD- 01.01/2015.