Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Microsoft IPR Chair Assistant Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D/ LLM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Microsoft IPR Chair Assistant Professor Job on or before 23.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)|
|Vacancy Name||Microsoft IPR Chair Assistant Professor|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.d/ LLM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000/- P.M|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (INDIA)|
Detail of Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Microsoft IPR Chair Assistant Professor Recruitment:
- Post Title GNLU-Microsoft IPR Chair Assistant Professor
- Remuneration India Rs. 40,000/- (or equivalent amount in foreign currency)
- Educational Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience Essentials (i) LLM with excellent grade and with research experience of minimum 2 years in fields closely associated with IPR Law and Policy; Possession of PhD may offset the research experience requirement; (ii) Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in IPR Law and Policy field; (iii) Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/onsite discussions apart from teaching/Research; (iv) Fluency in English language. OR (v) Any outstanding scholar, researcher or practitioner who in the view of the Committee has made significant contribution to knowledge of IPR or who can realize the aim and objectives of the Chair.
- Desirable (i) Any outstanding scholar, researcher or practitioner who in the view of the Committee has made significant contribution to knowledge of IPR or who can realize the aim and objectives of the Chair. (ii) Experience in working with international IPR law, policy, research and/ or advocacy agencies, law firms, corporate house, relevant governmental agencies/departments and/or (i) International exposure and outlook to IPR law and policy; (ii) Experience of research projects in the field of IPR. (i) Research contribution in relevant area.
Important Notes: a) This appointment is initially for one year duration with three months probation. Subsequent extension depending upon the performance of the incumbent needs of the University and renewal of agreement between GNLU & Microsoft for IPR Chair. GNLU retains the discretion not to make any appointment to this vacancy, to make an appointment at a lower consolidated pay, or to make an appointment with a modified job description. b) Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview. c) Tentative Interview Date: 26 March, 2015. d) Applications received before the closing date along with requisite application fee and on prescribed application form will only be considered.
Research Grant, Support facilities and other benefits: a) One-time grant for subscription of IPR books, reports, journals, databases; participation in relevant conferences, workshops; carrying out relevant research project and training in relevant area; and to procure IT equipment, printer, etc. b) Office space, library facility, necessary furniture and fixture and such other amenities required to carry out excellent research and training programs. c) The Incumbent can avail one day casual leave per month and sick leave as per University norms. d) A return economic class airfare between the home place and Ahmedabad will be provided upon joining and separation, during the entire duration of stay, subject to at least one-full year performance of duties. e) A subsidized boarding and lodging at the GNLU may be provided. f) The incumbent shall be responsible for all other expenses concerning his/her stay at the GNLU, such as medical insurance, visa fee, etc. g) Depending upon the availability of resources, circumstances and needs of the University and the Microsoft India, the Selection Committee may recommend or adjust erms and conditions in context of attaining the aims and objectives of the Chair. h) The Incumbent shall be considered for all legal and practical purposes a non-employee of the GNLU or the Microsoft India. The incumbent appointed under the Chair shall have no claim over duration of ppointment or any other benefits or entitlements, due to the fact that another chair who is appointed under another scheme enjoys higher or lower level of honorarium, benefits and entitlements.
Selection Procedure for Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) – Microsoft IPR Chair Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Microsoft IPR Chair Assistant Professor Vacancy in Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) :
Demand Draft: of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 300/- for SC, ST, PWD category candidates) in favour of the Gujarat National Law University payable at Ahmedabad. Application should be addressed to The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (INDIA); Email: [email protected], tel: +91 (79) 2327 6611 / 12. Closing Date: Monday, March 23, 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23.03.2015
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017