Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Registrar through recruitment notification – Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement Reference No: AD- 02.01/2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Registrar on or before 15/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)
Vacancy Name : Registrar
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.37,400 – Rs.67,000/-pm
Job Location : Gandhinagar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Director, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (INDIA)
Detail Of Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Registrar Recruitment:
- Position Registrar
- Remuneration 37400-67000 with AGP 10000/9000
- Department Administration
- Required: (i) Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale. (ii) At least 15 years’ of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.7000 and above or with 8 years’ of service in the AGP of Rs.8000 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration. (or Minimum 10 years of academic/administrative experience and currently serving in the pay scale of 37400-67000) Or Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education Or 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post (or Minimum 10 years of academic/ administrative experience and currently serving in the pay scale of 37400-67000).
- Desirable: (i) Fluency in English language; (ii) Strong interpersonal, team building as well as oral and written communication skills;
(iii) Demonstrated problem solving skills; (iv) Positive attitude and ability to plan and adapt to changes; (v) Ability to collaborate effectively with various departments and cross-functional teams; (vi) Strong understanding towards the academic administrative requirements; (vii) Demonstrated knowledge of UGC, Government of India, BCI, NAAC and Government of Gujarat regulations; (viii)Female, reserved category, minority candidates with Ph.D. degree are strongly encouraged; (ix) Demonstrated association with different organizations in relevant area of interest; (x) Demonstrated experience and knowledge of unique nature and functioning of the National Law University System; (xi) Demonstrated experience of handling examinations and related matters; (xii) Ability to function simultaneously as a teacher in a particular subject (law and interdisciplinary subject); (xiii)Demonstrated strong academics through receipt of awards or recognition and inclination towards research through publication or review of articles in national/ international journals; (xiv) Demonstrated experience of handling and preparation of policies regarding organization of conferences and seminars including participation; (xv) Proven record in working successfully with persons from various backgrounds; (xvi) Demonstrated knowledge of modern electronic student record storage and delivery systems.
Selection Procedure For Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) – Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/06/2015
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview
How To Apply For Registrar Vacancy in Gujarat National Law University (GNLU):
- This appointment is initially for five year duration and may be renewed depending upon the performance of the incumbent and the needs of the University.
- The University retains the discretion to appoint incumbent either at AGP 10000 or 9000, not to make any appointment to this vacancy, or to make an appointment with a modified job description or with such terms and conditions that are best suitable to the requirements and interests of the University.
- Tentative date of interview: 20 June, 2015
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Interview.
- Application on prescribed application form will only be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
- Residence at GNLU campus is compulsory. No HRA for staying outside the Campus. Candidates applied vide advertisement no 04/2014 are required to apply afresh, however such candidates are not required to pay application fee.
- Application Fee: Demand Draft: of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 700/- for SC, ST, PWD category candidates) in favour of the Gujarat National Law University payable at Ahmedabad. Application should be addressed to The Director, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (INDIA); Email: [email protected], tel: +91 (79) 2327 6611 / 12
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/06/2015
Reference: Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement Reference No: AD- 02.01/2015
03-03-2017 , 04-03-2017