Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement Reference No: AC- 03.01/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Lib can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate Job on or before 30.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000/- per month|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (INDIA)|
Detail of Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Research Associate Recruitment:
- Position: Research Associate
(Real Estate Laws)
Date: Tuesday, April 07, 2015
Remuneration: Rs. 30,000 per month (fixed) Closing Date: Thursday, April 30, 2015
Department Academic and Research Department Requirements: Educational Qualification,
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Essential Criteria: i. Master’s Degree i n Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university; ii. Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in the fields of Real Estate Laws; iii. Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/on-site discussions apart from teaching/Research; iv. Fluency in English language. Highly desirable: i. Experience in teaching/research in premier law universities/colleges/firms in the area of Real Estate Laws; ii. National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET; iii. Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills; iv. Ability to innovate and to improve academic programmes or services and to pursue interesting new ideas and new methods;
- Role and Responsibilities Under the guidance of Dean, Research and Dean, Academic Affairs, the incumbent shall perform the following role and responsibilities; i. Conduct library and internet-based interdisciplinary research in the fields of Real Estate Laws and closely associated areas in collaboration with teaching and research staff including honorary members; ii. Compilation, Categorization and analysis of law and policies in Real Estate; iii. Organize workshops, training, conferences and seminars for stakeholders in areas of Real Estate Transactions, Taxation & Documentation etc.; iv. Publish policy papers, reports on cutting edge issues in Real Estate Laws; v. Provide high quality research, material and visionary plans in respective area; vi. Carry out surveys, undertake field visits for collection of data and preparation of regular research reports in respective area; vii. Interact with internal and external agencies, including faculty, policy makers legal experts, builders associations, town planners, researchers and other stakeholders; viii. Coordinate and plan various events related to assigned project, including seminars, round table discussions and conferences; ix. Undertake independent, guided research related to the assigned project with a view to publication; x. Develop, plan, execute, monitor and report interdisciplinary research in collaboration with external universities, institutions, government departments, industrial and economic agencies, judiciary within India and abroad, real estate associations etc.; xi. Conduct research based training and extension activities; xii. Perform any other duties including administrative, coordination, etc. as required to achieve the aims and objectives of the University
- This appointment is initially for one year duration and may be renewed or extended depending upon the performance of the incumbent and the needs of the University.
- The University retains the discretion not to make any appointment to this vacancy, to make an appointment at a lower remuneration, or to make an appointment with a modified job description and to fix revised qualification and requirements.
- The University retains the discretion to fix criteria to shortlist the candidates.
- Interview Date: 07 May, 2015.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Interview.
- Only applicants under serious consideration will be contacted.
- Only applications received before the closing date with requisite application fee will be considered.
- Application on prescribed application form will only be entertained.
- Applications from qualified female, reserved category, minority candidates are strongly encouraged.
Selection Procedure for Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)- Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30.04.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in Gujarat National Law University (GNLU):
Last Date to Apply Thursday, April 30, 2015
Address for communication: The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (INDIA); Email: email@example.com, tel: +91 (79) 2327 6611 / 12
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.04.2015
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement Reference No: AC- 03.01/2015