Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor (Social Work) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MSW can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat National Law University (GNLU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Assistant Professor (Social Work). Walk in Interview will be held on 11/01/2016 between 01.00 PM to 02.00 PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor (Social Work)
Educational Qualification : MSW
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Gandhinagar
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 11/01/2016
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat
Detail Of Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Assistant Professor (Social Work) Recruitment:
- Position Assistant Professor of Social Work
- Remuneration Rs. 30,000 (Fixed)
- Department Academic and Research Department
- Essential Criteria: (i) Master Degree in Social Work with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from any Indian Universities. (ii) Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in the area of Social Work; (iii) Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/on-site discussions apart from teaching/Research. (iv) Fluency in English language is mandatory.
- Highly desirable: (i) Master Degree in Social Work with LL.B; (ii) Preference shall be given to the candidates having UGC-NET or PhD as per UGC Regulation 2009, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university; (iii) Teaching and research experience in premier law universities/colleges in the area of social sciences and law; (iv) Working knowledge of Gujarati; (v) Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills; (vi) Ability to innovate new ideas and improve academic programmes or services. (vii) Ability to organize training and undertake travel in various parts of Gujarat.
Selection Procedure For Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) – Assistant Professor (Social Work) Post:
- Written Test on 11/01/2016.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Assistant Professor (Social Work) vacancy in Gujarat National Law University (GNLU):
This appointment is initially for one year and may be renewed depending upon the performance of the incumbent and the needs of the University. The candidates who fulfill the qualifications/experience are required to bring three copies their CV (With photo on each copy) on the day of interview duly indicating the post applied for and bring with them the original certificates of qualification/ experience for verification. Reporting time for walk in Interview: Monday, 11 th January, 2016 at 1300-1400 hrs. (No candidate shall be considered for walk in interview after 1400 hrs.) Preference shall be given to the qualified female, reserved category, minorities candidates. No TA / DA will be offered for attending the Walk-in-Interview. The University retains the final discretion not to make any appointment to this vacancy, or to make an appointment at a lower remuneration, or to make an appointment with a modified job description, or to fix revised qualifications and requirements.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 11/01/2016
VENUE : The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat