Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chair Professor/ Associate Professor through recruitment notification – Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT REFERENCE NO: AC-01.05/2015. Candidates who have completed LLM/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chair Professor/ Associate Professor Job on or before 27.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)|
|Vacancy Name||Chair Professor/ Associate Professor|
|Educational Qualification||LLM/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382007|
Detail of Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Chair Professor/ Associate Professor Recruitment:
- Post Title: GNLU-Microsoft IPR Chair Professor /
- Associate Professor
- Monthly Pay: INR 1,40,000/- for Professor/ INR 75,000 for Associate Professor (or equivalentzamount in foreign currency)
- Department Research Department
- Under the direct supervision of the Dean, Academic Affairs and overall direction of the Director, GNLU the Chair shall undertake the following duties in consultation with Microsoft India and GNLU; (i) Initiate, plan, implement and follow-up research activities exclusively in the area of IPR law and policy in collaboration with national and international stakeholders including law firms, corporate houses, government departments, public sector undertakings, etc.; (ii) Carry out doctoral or post-doctoral research, supervision of master/PhD research to contribute to thought leadership and capacity building amongst relevant stakeholders of the country; (iii) Plan and conduct training and extension activities such as workshops, seminars, round-table conferences etc.; (iv) Provide input to legislature, executive and judiciary on latest rends and developments in IPR law and policy on a regular and upon request basis; (v) Assist in IPR law and policy related activities of Microsoft India and GNLU; (vi) Contribute towards ensuring that GNLU achieves knowledge and research excellence world-wide in IPR law and policy; (vii)Report on an annual and periodic basis to Microsoft India and GNLU on programs and activities, indicators of achievement, results obtained under the Chair; (viii) Performs any other duties as required by the Microsoft India through GNLU and by the GNLU;
- Research projects The Chair shall conduct minimum one study as agreed with Microsoft India, including survey study or an extension project.
- Essential (i) PhD in IPR or fields closely associated with IPR law. OR (ii) LLM with excellent grade and with research experience of minimum 5 years in fields closely associated with IPR law and policy; Possession of PhD may offset the research experience requirement; (iii) Excellent knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in IPR law and policy field; (iv) Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/on-site discussions apart from teaching; (v) Fluency in English language. OR (vi) Any outstanding scholar, researcher or practitioner who in the view of the Committee has made significant contribution to knowledge of IPR or who can realize the aim and objectives of the Chair.
- Desirable (i) Experience in working with international IPR law, policy, research and/ or advocacy agencies, law firms, corporate house, relevant governmental agencies/departments and/or (ii) International exposure and outlook to IPR law and policy; (iii) Experience of research projects in the field of IPR. (iv) Research contribution in relevant area.
Selection Procedure for Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) – Chair Professor/ Associate Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
Application Fee: Demand Draft: of Rs. 500/- (Rs.300/- for SC, ST, PWD category candidates) in favour of the Gujarat National Law University payable at Ahmedabad. Application should be addressed to The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (INDIA); Email: [email protected], tel: +91 (79) 2327 6611 / 12
How to apply for Chair Professor/ Associate Professor Vacancy in Gujarat National Law University (GNLU):
a) This appointment is initially for one year duration with subsequent extension depending upon the performance of the incumbent, needs of the University and renewal of agreement between GNLU & Microsoft for IPR Chair. GNLU retains the discretion not to make any appointment to this vacancy, to make an appointment at a lower consolidated pay, or to make an appointment with a modified job description. b) Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview c) Tentative Interview Date: 29 January, 2015. d) Only applications received before the closing date with requisite application fee will be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27.01.2015
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT REFERENCE NO: AC-01.05/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From GNLU|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|