Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement Reference No: AC- 01.02/2015. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate Job on or before 27.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382007|
Detail of Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Research Associate Recruitment:
- Position: Research Associate (Gujarat Safai Kamdar Corporation Fellowship)
- Remuneration: Rs. 30,000 (Consolidated)
- Department Academic and Research Department
- Role and Responsibilities Under the guidance of Dean, Research and Dean, Academic Affairs, the incumbent shall perform the following role and responsibilities; (i) Conduct library and internet-based interdisciplinary research in collaboration with teaching and research staff including honorary members; (ii) Compilation, Categorization and analysis of the national and international law and policies on manual scavenging; (iii) Organize workshops, training, conferences and seminars for stakeholders; (iv) Publish policy papers, reports on cutting edge issues of contemporary subjects of manual scavenging law and policies. (v) Provide high quality research and material in respective area. (vi) Carry out surveys, undertake field visits for collection of data and preparation of regular research reports. (vii) Interact with internal and external agencies, including faculty, policy makers legal experts, scientists, researchers and other stakeholders. (viii) Coordinate and plan various events related to project, including seminars, round table discussions and conferences. (ix) Undertake independent, guided research related to the project with a view to publication. (x) Develop, plan, execute, monitor and report interdisciplinary research in collaboration with external universities, institutions, government departments, industrial and economic agencies, judiciary within India and abroad; (xi) Conduct research based training and extension activities; (xii) Perform any other duties including administrative, coordination, etc. as assigned by University authorities or as required to achieve the aims and objectives of the University.
- Essential Criteria: (i) At least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. (ii) Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in manual scavenging law and policies; (iii) Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/on-site discussions apart from teaching/Research; (iv) Fluency in English language.
- Highly desirable: (i) Experience in teaching/research in premier law universities/colleges in the area of manual scavenging law and policies; (i) National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET; (ii) Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills; (iii) Ability to innovate and to improve academic programmes or services and to pursue interesting new ideas and new methods;
Selection Procedure for Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
Application Fee: Demand Draft: of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 300/- for SC, ST & PWD category candidates) in favour of the Gujarat National Law University payable at Ahmedabad. Application should be addressed to The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (INDIA); Email: [email protected], tel: +91 (79) 2327 6611 / 12
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in Gujarat National Law University (GNLU):
This appointment is initially for one year’s duration and may be renewed depending upon the performance of the incumbent and the needs of the University. The University retains the discretion not to make any appointment to this vacancy, to make an appointment at a lower remuneration, or to make an appointment with a modified job description and to fix revised qualification and requirements. The University retains the discretion to fix criteria to shortlist the candidates. Tentative Interview Date: 28 January, 2015. Only applicants under serious consideration will be contacted. Only applications received before the closing date with requisite application fee will be considered. Applications from qualified female, reserved category, minority candidates are strongly encouraged. Closing Date: Tuesday, January 27, 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27.01.2015
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement Reference No: AC- 01.02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From GNLU|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017