Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) invites application for the recruitment of Store (Record) Officer/ Head clerk with Bachelor/ Master degree holders
Company name : Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)
Posts : Store (Record) Officer/ Head clerk
Qualification : Bachelor/ Master degree
Salary : Rs.9300-34800/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : Gandhinagar
Last date to apply : 13.12.2014
Details of Post :
Store (Record) Officer/ Head clerk
Name of the Post : Store (Record) Officer/ Head clerk
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : Bachelor/Master degree from a recognised university Seven years experience for under graduate/ or five Years experience for post graduate in relevant field preferably in educational institution Valid CCC certificate
- Desirable : Excellent Presentation, communication & decision making skills Knowledge of English, Hindi and Gujarati Languages. The ability to utilise personal skills to achieve goals and a high standards of performance. Motivating and effectively working with colleagues, staff and students in a collegial and team environment. The ability to proactively recognize and respond to the differing needs of other individuals and groups. The ability to suggest and contribute new ideas and initiatives.
- Remuneration : 9300-34800 (GP 4200)
Under the direct supervision of the Registrar and overall guidance
of the Director, the incumbent shall perform the following duties:
- Plan, organize, coordinate, direct and maintain the records of all activities and personnel engaged in maintaining and operating the records pertaining to examination;
- Manage, supervise, schedule, and train staff with applicable university policies and regulations pertaining to examination department and its records;
- Prioritize organizational needs, work orders, coordinating with other departments to schedule a time frame for completion and scheduling work assignments to provide efficient support during conduction and planning of examination;
- Collect and maintain all necessary documentation, requirement and supplies before conduction of examinations;
- Ensure compliance with applicable codes, laws, rules, regulations, standards, policies and procedures related to examination matters;
- Manage contracts for maintenance services provided by vendors if required;
- Maintain the records and rolls of students;
- Review computer input and output documents to ensure accuracy, completeness, and adherence to University norms and standards;
- Review documents and records to ensure completeness and appropriateness prior to data entry;
- Assist the chief examiner and Head, Examination and evaluation department in examination related assignemnts;
- Any other work(s) assigned by Director or Registrar.
- This appointment is initially for five years duration with one year probation. Subsequent extensions or conversion into permanent appointment as per regulation and depending upon the performance of the incumbent and the needs of the University. The University retains the discretion not to make any appointment to this vacancy, to make an appointment at a lower pay-scale/consolidated pay, or to make an appointment with a modified job description.
- Provisional Interview Date – 15 December 2014
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Applications received before the closing date with requisite application fee will be considered.
- Applications from qualified female, reserved category, minority candidates are strongly encouraged.
Entitlements and benefits:
- Various types of leave as per University norms
- New Pension Scheme
- Gratuity (financial benefit based on the duration of services)
- Medical Insurance Premium
- Accommodation within campus
Demand Draft: of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 300/- for SC, ST, PWD category candidates) in favour of the Gujarat National Law University payable at Ahmedabad.
How to apply
Application should be addressed by 13.12.2014 to The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (INDIA); Email: [email protected], tel: +91 (79) 2327 6611 / 12
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 13.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From GNLU|