Gujarat National Law University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of GNLU Legal Cell Coordinator Teaching and Research Associate through recruitment notification – Gujarat National Law University Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed LLM/LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat National Law University.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job GNLU Legal Cell Coordinator Teaching and Research Associate on or before 01/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name:Gujarat National Law University
Vacancy Name:GNLU Legal Cell Coordinator Teaching and Research Associate
Total No of Vacancy:02
Last Date to Apply for this job:01/06/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy:Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar- 382007, Gujarat (INDIA)
Detail of Gujarat National Law University GNLU Legal Cell CoordinatorTeaching and Research Associate Recruitment:
- Position: GNLU Legal Cell CoordinatorTeaching and Research Associate (Sociology/ Social Work)
- Remuneration: Rs. 30,000 (Fixed)
- Department: Academic and Research Department
- Role and Responsibilities Under the guidance of Dean, Research and Dean, Academic Affairs, the incumbent shall perform the following role and responsibilities;
- Provide teaching and research assistance, material to teaching staff;
- Conduct library and internet-based research in the fields of social work in collaboration with teaching and research staff including honorary members;
- Undertake research and academic activities concerning the Cell and papers offered under BSW degree program;
- Organize workshops, training, conferences and seminars for stakeholders in relevant areas;
- Publish policy papers, reports on cutting edge issues, Carry out surveys, undertake field visits for collection of data and preparation of regular research reports in respective area;
- Coordinate and plan various events in coordination with faculty members including seminars, round table discussions and conferences; Develop, plan, execute, monitor and report interdisciplinary research in collaboration with external universities, institutions, government departments, industrial and economic agencies, judiciary within India and abroad;
- Provide research, counseling and drafting assistance received from external institutions and individuals pertaining to social issues in consultation with legal experts in relevant area;
- Assist in drafting pleadings, reports, notes for the perusal of advocates appearance in various courts, tribunals and any other dispute resolution forums;
- Undertake activities in collaboration with the Gujarat State Legal Services Authority, District Legal Services Authority, etc. to realize the goals of legal services to needy masses;
- Undertake training and awareness programs for various communities, institutions, individual groups, etc. on socio-legal issues;
- Undertake survey on a regular basis to prepare reports, documents for the perusal of the policy-making institutions; Act as a nodal person/focal point/helpline, on 24 x 7 basis to receive complaints, transmit the same to concerned faculty/legal expert within the University and make all necessary follow-ups;
- Prepare reports on the activities of the Cell and raise resources to fund various programs and activities of the Cell; Perform any other duties including administrative, coordination, etc. as required to achieve the aims and objectives of the University.
- Essential Criteria: Master Degree in Sociology/Social Work with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university; Or BSW and LLB degrees with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university with minimum 2 years of experience with an Education institution.
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in the area of Sociology/Social Work.Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/on-site discussions apart from teaching/Research. Fluency in English language.
- Highly desirable: Master Degree in Sociology/Social Work with LL.B.Experience in teaching/research in premier law universities/colleges in the area of law.
- National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. Good working knowledge of Gujarati is essential.
- Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills; Ability to innovate and to improve academic programmes or services and to pursue interesting new ideas and new methods.Ability to organize training and undertake travel in various parts of Gujarat, including remote areas is essential.
Selection Procedure for Gujarat National Law University – GNLU Legal Cell CoordinatorTeaching and Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for GNLU Legal Cell CoordinatorTeaching and Research Associate Vacancy in Gujarat National Law University:
- This appointment is initially for one year’s duration and may be renewed depending upon the performance of the incumbent and the needs of the University.
- The University retains the discretion not to make any appointment to this vacancy, to make an appointment at a lower remuneration, or to make an appointment with a modified job description and to fix revised qualification and requirements.
- The University retains the discretion to fix criteria to shortlist the candidates. Tentative Interview Date: 11 June, 2015.
- Only applicants under serious consideration will be contacted. Only applications received before the closing date with requisite application fee will be considered. Application on prescribed format will only be entertained.
- Applications from qualified female, reserved category, minority candidates are strongly encouraged. Entitlements and benefits:Casual leave and HPL as per GNLU regulations.
- Accommodation in the University premises on subsidized rates. Application Fee: Demand Draft: of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 300/- for SC, ST & PWD category candidates) in favour of the Gujarat National Law University payable at Ahmedabad. Application should be addressed to the Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (INDIA); Email: [email protected], tel: +91 (79) 2327 6611 / 12
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/06/2015
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017