Gujarat National Law University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teaching and Research Associate through recruitment notification – Gujarat National Law University Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed LLB/LLM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat National Law University.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Teaching and Research Associate on or before 01/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name:Gujarat National Law University
Vacancy Name:Teaching and Research Associate
Total No of Vacancy:NA
Last Date to Apply for this job:01/06/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy:Gujarat National Law University, MAMC Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (INDIA)
Detail of Gujarat National Law University Teaching and Research Associate Recruitment:
- Role and Responsibilities Under the guidance of Dean, Research and Dean, Academic Affairs, the incumbent shall perform the following role and responsibilities;
- Provide teaching and research assistance, material to teaching staff; Conduct library and internet-based research in the fields of law in collaboration with teaching and research staff including honorary members;
- Organize workshops, training, conferences and seminars for stakeholders in relevant areas; Publish policy papers, reports on cutting edge issues in law; Carry out surveys, undertake field visits for collection of data and preparation of regular research reports in respective area;
- Interact with internal and external agencies, including faculty, policy makers legal experts, scientists, researchers and other stakeholders;
- Coordinate and plan various events in coordination with faculty members including seminars, round table discussions and conferences; Develop, plan, execute, monitor and report interdisciplinary research in collaboration with external universities, institutions, government departments, industrial and economic agencies, judiciary within India and abroad;
- Conduct research based training and extension activities;Perform any other duties including administrative, coordination, etc. as required to achieve the aims and objectives of the University
- Essential Criteria: Master’s Degree in Law from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university; Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in the law;
- Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/on-site discussions apart from teaching/Research; Fluency in English language.
- Highly desirable: Experience in teaching/research in premier law universities/colleges in the area of law; (National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET;
- Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills;Ability to innovate and to improve academic programmes or services and to pursue interesting new ideas and new methods;
- Position: Teaching and Research Associate (Law)
- Remuneration: Rs. 30,000 (Fixed)
- Department: Academic and Research Department
Selection Procedure for Gujarat National Law University – Teaching and Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Teaching and Research Associate Vacancy in Gujarat National Law University:
- This appointment is initially for one year’s duration and may be renewed depending upon the performance of the incumbent and the needs of the University.
- The University retains the discretion not to make any appointment to this vacancy, to make an appointment at a lower remuneration, or to make an appointment with a modified job description and to fix revised qualification and requirements.
- The University retains the discretion to fix criteria to shortlist the candidates. Tentative Interview Date: Thursday 11 June, 2015.Only applicants under serious consideration will be contacted.
- Only applications received before the closing date with requisite application fee will be considered.Application on prescribed format will only be entertained.Applications from qualified female, reserved category, minority candidates are strongly encouraged.
- Application Fee: Demand Draft: of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 300/- for SC, ST & PWD category candidates) in favour of the Gujarat National Law University payable at Ahmedabad. Application should be addressed to the Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (INDIA); Email: [email protected], tel: +91 (79) 2327 6611 / 12
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/06/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017