Gujarat National Law University(GNLU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofAssistant Professor(Law) through recruitment notification – Gujarat National Law University(GNLU) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement Reference No: AC – 0 5 .0 1 /2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degreecan apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat National Law University(GNLU) .
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Professor(Law) Job on or before23/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gujarat National Law University(GNLU)
Vacancy Name :Assistant Professor(Law)
Educational Qualification :Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.39,100/p.m
Job Location : Gandhinagar
Last Date to Apply for this job :23/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Gujarat National Law University,Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba,Gandhinagar 382007, Gujara
Detail of Gujarat National Law University(GNLU) Assistant Professor(Law) Recruitment:
- Position Assistant Professor (Law)
- Closing Date 23 September, 2015
- Scale 15600 – 39100 with AGP Rs. 6000/ – (Net take home approximately Indian Rs 45,000)
- Department : Academic and Research Department Requirements Educational Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Role and Responsibilities : Under the direct supervision of the Dean, Academic Affairs and over all supervision of the Director, GNLU the incumbent shall perform the following role and responsibilities; Conduct teaching according to the GNLU Academic Regulations and Rules with an aim to achieve the highest possible academic and research standards of the University;Provide teaching and research assistance to Professors and Associate Professors; Plan, develop, undertake teaching, research, extension and training activities in consultation with other departments and external institutions, as required, to deliver quality and effective public and private services of the GNLU and achieve the GNLU vision; Actively participate in developing high standards of curriculum in accordance with the emerging trends and in response to the interdisciplinary developments in relevant area; Organize student centric workshops, training, conferences, round table discussions in relevant area;Develop, plan, execute, monitor and report interdisciplinary research in collaboration with external universities, institutions, government departments, industrial and economic agencies, judiciary within India and abroad; Contribute to academic and research deliverables in various accreditation processes, such as the Bar Council of India, the University Grants Commission;Participate in teaching and research at the GNLU and GNLU organized joint courses with external institutions, in consultation with the Curriculum Committee; Perform any other duties including administrative, coordination as required by University from time to time;
- Essential Criteria:Master’s degree in law with at least 55% marks (oran equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University,or an equivalent degree from accredited foreigh university.Besides fulfilling the above qualifications , the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR orsimilar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. Not with standing any thing contained in sub-clauses and candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D . Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition Highly desirable: Experience in teaching/research preferably in premier law universities/colleges. Excellent inter -personal and team – building skills; Ability to innovate and to improve academic programmes or services and to pursue interesting new ideas and new methods;
Selection Procedure for Gujarat National Law University(GNLU) -Assistant Professor(Law) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant Professor(Law) Vacancy in Gujarat National Law University(GNLU) :
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job23/9/2015
Gujarat National Law University(GNLU) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement Reference No: AC – 0 5 .0 1 /2015.
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017