Gujarat National Law University(GNLU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chair Professor / Associate Professor through recruitment notification – Gujarat National Law University(GNLU) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement Reference No: AC – 5 . 6 /201 5. Candidates who have completed Ph.D,LLM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat National Law University(GNLU).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Chair Professor / Associate Professor Job on or before 23/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gujarat National Law University(GNLU)
Vacancy Name : Chair Professor / Associate Professor
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d,LLM
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.75,000/p.m
Job Location : Gujarat
Last Date to Apply for this job : 23/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Gujarat National Law University(GNLU),attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor,Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (INDIA)
Detail of Gujarat National Law University(GNLU) Chair Professor / Associate Professor Recruitment:
- Post Title: GNLU-GUJCOSTIPR Chair Professor/ Associate Professor
Monthly Pay: INR 75,000/-for Professor/ INR 60,000 for Associate Professor (or equivalent amount in foreign currency)
Department Research Department
Essential : PhD in IPR or fields closely associated with IPR law OR LLM with excellent grade and with research experience of minimum 5 years in fields closely associated with IPR law and policy; Possession of PhD may offset the research experience requirement; Excellent knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in IPR law and policy field; Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/on – site discussions apart from teaching; Fluency in English language. OR Any outstanding scholar, researcher or practitioner who in the view of the Committee has made significant contribution to knowledge of IPR or who can realize the aim and objectives of the Ch air asGNLU-GUJCOST IPR Chair Professor / Associate Professor.
Desirable:Experience in working with international IPR law, policy, research and / or advocacy agencies , law firms, corporate house, relevant governmental agencies/departments and/or International exposure and outlook to IPR law and policy;Experience of research projects in the field of IPR.Research contribution in relevant area
Selection Procedure for Gujarat National Law University(GNLU) – Chair Professor / Associate Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Chair Professor / Associate Professor Vacancy in Gujarat National Law University(GNLU) :
- This appointment is initially for one year duration with subsequent extension depending upon the performance of the incumbent, needs of the University and GUJCOST. GNLU retains the discretion not to make any appointment to this vacancy, to make an appointment at a lower fixed pay, or to make an appointment with a modified job description.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview
- University shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Application on prescribed format with requisite application fee will only be entertained. No application shall be accept ed through any online portal.
- Applications from qualified female, reserved category, minority candidates are strongly encouraged. Research Grant, Support facilities and other benefits:
- Financial support for participation in relevant conferences, workshops, travels etc.
- Office space, library facility, necessary furniture and fixture and such other amenities required to carry out excellent research and training programs.
- The incumbent can avail one day casual leave per month and sick leave as per the University regulations.
- Depending upon the availability of resources, circumstances and needs of the University and the GUJCOST , the Selection Committee may recommend or adjust terms and conditions in context of attaining the aims and objectives of the Chair.The incumbent shall be considered for all legal and practical purposes a non – employee of the GNLU or the GUJCOST . The incumbent shall have no claim over duration of appointment or any other benefits or entitlements.Application Fee: Demand Draft: of Rs. 500/ -(Rs.300/ – for SC, ST, PWD category candidates) in favour of the Gujarat National Law University payable at Ahmedabad. Application should be addressed to The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (INDIA)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/9/2015
Gujarat National Law University(GNLU) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement Reference No: AC – 5 . 6 /201 5.
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016