Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Inspector through recruitment notification – Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO PM-B/187/2015. Candidates who have completed DIPLOMAcan apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant Inspector from 11/02/2015 to 26/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC),Gujarat
Detail of Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Assistant Inspector Recruitment:
It is informed the candidates for confirmation of the application for the selection to the post of Assistant Inspector of Motor Vehicles, Class- III (Special Drive) (Advt. 42/2014-15) during Date: 11-02-2015 , 13.00 p.m. to Date:26-02-2015 , 13.00 p.m.
- No of post : 01
- E.Q :- (A) (1) Possess a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 yrs. course) or Diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 yrs. course) or (2) a Degree in Mechanical engineering or Automobile Engineering of a recognized University or deemed university. (B) The candidate shall possess a motor driving license of motor cycle and light motor vehicles at the time of appointment. (C) The Candidate shall obtain a driving license of heavy goods vehicles or heavy passenger motor vehicles during the stipulated period of service on contractual basis. (D) The candidate shall possess the basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Service Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967 (E) The candidate shall possess the following minimum physical standards: (i) For Male candidate of Schedule Tribe of Gujarat Origin: height not less than155 centimeters and minimum chest measurement of 79 centimeters deflated and weight 50 Kg. (ii) For Female candidate of Schedule Tribe of Gujarat Origin: height not less than 151 centimeters and weight 45 Kg. (iii) A candidate shall not be colour blind and have clear vision with or without glasses.
- PAY:- The appointment to the selected candidates on the post of the Assistant inspector of motor vehicles, class-III will be given by the Government by taking into considering the terms and conditions as prescribed under the recruitment rules and as per resolution No:MVD-102010-2082- b,dated: 11/04/2011 of Ports and Transport Department. Resolution No:kharach-2002-57-jha-1 dated 16/02/2006 of Finance Department and Resolution no:CRR-11-2008-43371-C-5 dated 04/06/2009, 16/06/2009 and 15/05/2010 of General Administration Department, and amendment made thereafter from time to time on fix salary of Rs.13,700 (Thirteen thousand Seven hundred only) per month for first five years. The candidate appointed shall be given, at the end of contractual period, the prescribed pay scale of the post of assistant inspector of motor vehicles, class-III, on his /her performance being found satisfactory during the stipulated period of service on contractual basis. This pay will be subject to the final decision of the Honorable Supreme Court for SLP No: 14124-14125/2012 admitted for the same purpose.
- AGE:-Not less than 19 years and not more than 30 years. Age will be calculated on the last date of the receipt of application.
- The candidate who has shown the details of sports in online application, such candidate should invariably produce the certificate of sports issued by the competent authority as per provision of GAD Circular No-CRR/1077/2660/G2, dated 25/2/80 to the Commission within 10 days from the date of written test with a printed copy of online application and call letter. If such certificate is not submitted within the stipulated time by the candidate, it will be considered that he/she does not possess certificate. Sports certificate submitted by the candidate will be scrutinised. Only those candidates whose sports certificates are in conformity with above referred Circular of GAD will be eligible to get 5% of the additional marks of the obtained marks in written test.
- There will be a written test for selection. There will be one question paper in written test which is objective and multiple choice type.
- The Question Paper will be of 3 hours and it consists 250 marks which is of Part-A and Part-B. Part-A of Question paper will be of either Mechanical Engineering or Automobile engineering of 200 marks In which Part-I will consist of 100 Questions each of one mark and Part-II will consist of 200 Questions each of one half mark. Part-B will be of Gujarati language of 50 marks consist of 50 Questions each of one mark. Candidates have to give an option in the application form for Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering subject.
- Entry in written examination is provisional and without any scrutiny of the application.
- Result of Question paper of Part-A will be prepared by using suitable scaling formula.
- Candidature of the candidates not possessing eligibility criteria prescribed in the advertisement/ recruitment rules will be cancelled at any stages of the selection procedure.
- The Commission shall declare the Provisional result of written examination. About six times of number of category wise candidates will be considered of the advertised posts. The successful candidates will have to submit printed copy of his/her application form along with necessary certificates within 7 days from declaration of the provisional result to the Commission.
Selection Procedure for Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) – Assistant Inspector Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant Inspector Vacancy in Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC):
Interested candidates may apply online from 11/02/2015 to 26/02/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/02/2015