Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Law Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Law Officer Job on or before 15/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Vacancy Name : Law Officer
Educational Qualification : LLB
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Gujarat
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) , Gujarat
Detail of Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Law Officer Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Law Officer, Gujarat State Service, Class-II under Commissionerate of Food and Drugs Control Administration.||1||(1) Possess a Degree in Law from a recognized University and (A) have an experience for not less than three years’ continuous and regular practice on the criminal side at the Bar or (B) have at least three years’ experience of the legal side practice in the Government or any Local Authority or any Government Board or Corporations after acquiring the Law Degree shall be considered. (2) Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967 as amended from time to time. (3) Have adequate knowledge of Gujarati, Hindi and English.||Pay Band Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade pay Rs.4600/||Not more than 35 years. Age will be calculated on the last date of receipt of application.|
Selection Procedure for Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) – Law Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Law Officer Vacancy in Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) :
- A candidate who is already in Guj. Govt. service, either as a permanent or as a temporary Govt. servant officiating continuously for six months and has not crossed age limit prescribed for the advertised post at the time of his first appointment.
- (i) If experience is prescribed as one of the qualifications, the upper age limit shall not apply. (ii) If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications and a Govt. servant appointed to a post requiring a Medical, Engineering, Veterinary or Agriculture degree or diploma and who applied for any such post, the upper age limit shall not apply. (iii) If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications in the advertisement, Govt. servant who are working on the post from which an employee can be promoted to the post so advertised, be entitled to relaxation of 5 years, or to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him, whichever is less.
- In case of the candidate possessing exceptionally good qualification and/ or experience, the age relaxation admissible at the discretion of the Commission.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/9/2015
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016