Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Electrical Inspector, Lift Inspector through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Electrical Inspector, Lift Inspector Job on or before 17/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Vacancy Name : Electrical Inspector, Lift Inspector
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Gujarat
Last Date to Apply for this job : 17/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) , Gujarat
Detail of Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Electrical Inspector, Lift Inspector Recruitment:
The candidates holding the qualification mentioned below are requested to apply online and send their application for the post of Electrical Inspector and Lift Inspector, Class-I, (Energy and Petrochemicals Dept.), Advt. No. 26/2015-16) during Dt. 01-08-2015, 13-00 P.M. to Dt. 17-08-2015, 13-00 P.M.
- Total No. of vacancy:-03 ( As under)
- E.Q.:- (1) Possess a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering of any University incorporated by an Act of the Parliament or the State Legislature in India or other educational institute established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized as such by the government for the purpose; (2) Have been regularly engaged for a period of at least ten years in the practice of electrical engineering of which,- (i) not less than one year has been spent in an Electrical or Mechanical Engineering workshop or in the generation or transmission or distribution of electricity or in the administration of the Electricity Law and the rules made thereunder in a position of responsibility; or (ii) about two years’ experience in the erection and maintenance of lifts or engaged in manufacturing of lifts, plants and machinery in a position of responsibility. (3) Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both. (4) Possess the basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed by the Government in the Gujarat Civil Service Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967.
- PAY: – Rs. 15600-39100 (Grade pay- Rs. 6600)
- AGE: – Not more than 40 years. Age will be calculated on the last date of the receipt of application.
Selection Procedure for Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) – Electrical Inspector, Lift Inspector Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Electrical Inspector, Lift Inspector Vacancy in Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) :
During Dt. 01-08-2015, 13-00 P.M. to Dt. 17-08-2015, 13-00 P.M
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/8/2015
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016