Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Tutor Physiology (SR) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Tutor Physiology (SR) Job on or before 07/03/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Tutor Physiology (SR)|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||GUJARAT PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, Gujarat|
Detail of Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Tutor Physiology (SR) Recruitment:
Tutor in Physiology, G.S.S; Class-II (Special Recruitment) : Total Post : 05
|No||Category||Total Post||Out of Category wise Posts, reserved for Women|
- Note: In case of non-availability of Women candidate in respective category, the post so reserved will be allotted to male candidate belonging to the same category.
- E.Q:- Possess MBBS/M.Sc.(Medical Physiology) Degree from a Uni. established by law or any other equivalent qualification specified in the First or Second Schedule to the IMC Act-1956. A candidate having research work, may be given marks up to 5 % (as due weightage for research work ) of the total marks prescribed for an oral interview. In order to be eligible for consideration, a candidate must have published, at least one research paper. The research paper should be satisfactory, not copied one, but original. Note: In case of non-availability of suitable medical candidate possessing MBBS qualification, 30% of the total no. of posts in each category be filled in by selecting candidates possessing M.Sc. (Medical Physiology)
- qualification. Note: Candidates with M.B.B.S. degree will be given preference.
- Pay band: – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + (PB-2), Grade pay Rs.5400
- Age: – not more than 30 years. Age will be calculated as on the last date of the receipt of application.
Selection Procedure for Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)- Tutor Physiology (SR) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/03/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Tutor Physiology (SR) Vacancy in Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC):
In case of the candidate possessing exceptionally good qualification and / or experience, the age relaxation admissible at the discretion of the Commission. The policy/provision regarding Private practice & N. P. A. shall be applicable as may be determined by
the Govt. from time to time.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/03/2015
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017