Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professors through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed ME/M.Tech,Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Professors Job on or before 8/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Vacancy Name :Professors
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech,M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 07 post
Salary : Rs.90,000/p.m
Job Location : Gujarat
Last Date to Apply for this job : 8/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Government Engineering Colleges, in Gujarat
Detail of Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)Professors Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification & Experience:- Advt. No. 49/2015-16 to 55/2015-16. 1. (A) Possess a Ph. D. in Engineering or Technology with Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in relevant branch in Engineering or Technology with first class or equivalent grade point either at Bachelor or Master level obtained from any of the universities established or incorporated under the Central or a State Act, in India, or any other educational institution recognized by the Government or declared to be deemed as University under section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act, 1956; or possess an equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government; and (B)(i) have at least ten years combined or separate experience in the field of teaching or industry or research out of which at least five years should be at the level of Associate Professor, before or after acquiring Ph. D. degree, or (ii) have at least thirteen years combined or separate experience in the field of teaching or industry or research before or after acquiring Ph. D. degree. 2. Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967. 3. Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
- No posts are reserved for Physically Disabled Candidates and Ex-service men. Candidates having disability of OA, OL and HH (More than 40% and up to 100%) can apply for the posts of Plastic Engineering, Rubber Engineering, Production Engineering, Textile Engineering, and Chemical Engineering. Whereas candidates having disability of OA, OL, BL, B and LV and HH (More than 40% and up to 100%) can apply for the posts of Electronics and Communication Engineering and candidates having disability of OA and OL can apply for the post of Industrial Engineering. The candidates having other types of disabilities cannot apply for these posts. (2) Candidates belonging to reserved categories are free to apply against general category posts. In that case the all criteria will be applicable as per General category.
- Explanation:- (i) In case of research experience, good academic record and books/research paper publication/Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)/patent record as the commission may deem fit shall be required, to be submitted to the Gujarat Public Service Commission. (ii) In case the experience in industry is considered, the same shall be at managerial level which can be considered equivalent to the post of Associate Professor with active participation record in devising, quality control, innovating, training, technical books/ research paper publications / Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)/patent, etc. as deem fit by the Gujarat Public Service Commission. (iii) Equivalence for Ph. D. is based on publication of five international Journal papers, each Journal having a cumulative impact index of not less than 2.0, with incumbent as the main author and all five publications being in the author’s area of specialization. Note: The candidates shall have to submit necessary proof / documents of “Cumulative Impact Index” of concerned journal. (iv) “Relevant branch” shall be such as specified by the Government. (v) If a class or division is not awarded, minimum aggregate 60% marks shall be considered equivalent to first class or division.
Selection Procedure for Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) -Professors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 8/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Professors Vacancy in Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) :
On Line applications are invited for the posts of Professors in the Government Engineering Colleges, in Gujarat Education Service, Class-1, (Collegiate Branch) between dates: 23/09/2015, 13.00 Hrs. to date: 08/10/2015 13.00 Hrs.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 8/10/2015
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No. 49/2015-16 to 55/2015-16. 1. (A)
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017