Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Dean through recruitment notification – Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2015 – Advt:46/14-15 . Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Dean on or before 07.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Total No of Vacancy||08 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC),Gujarat|
Detail of Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Dean Recruitment:
- Total No of post : 08
- E.Q:-. (1) MBBS Degree from a Uni. established by law Or any other qualification specified in the First or Second Schedule to the IMC Act-1956. (2) A Post Graduate Degree in a Medical subject of a Uni. established by law Or any equivalent qualification..
- Experience:- Possess 10(Ten) years combined teaching experiences as Professor or Associate Professor in a Medical College, out of which minimum 5(five) years experiences must be in the cadre of Professor in any department of Medical College.
- Pay:- Pay band: – Rs. 37400 – 67000 + (PB-4) Grade pay Rs.10000
- Age: – Not more than 45 years. Age will be calculated as on the last date of the receipt of application
Selection Procedure for Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) – Dean Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07.03.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Dean Vacancy in Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC):
A candidate who is already in Gujarat Govt. service, either as a permanent or a temporary officiating continuously for six months and had not crossed age limit prescribed for the advertised post at the time of his first appointment. (i) If experience is prescribed as one of the qualifications, the upper age limit shall not apply. (ii) If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications and a Govt. servant appointed to a post requiring a Medical, Engineering, Veterinary or Agriculture degree or diploma and who applied for any such post, the upper age limit shall not apply. (iii) If experience is prescribed as one of the qualifications in the advertisement, Govt. servant who are working on the post from which an employee can be promoted to the post so advertised, be entitled to relaxation of 5 years, or to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him, which is less. In case of the candidate possessing exceptionally good qualification and / or experience, the age relaxation admissible at the discretion of the Commission.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07.03.2015
Reference : Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2015 – Advt:46/14-15